Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Maternity Clothing

by Morague Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 2:14 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2008 at 11:35 AM by Morague

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 1:24 PM
Wow!!Assorted Pretty Maternity cloths thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
#3 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:01 PM
Wow!!!!
Beatiful
Thx!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:26 PM
thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:56 PM
Oh wow, thank you! Any chance of doing default-replacement pajamas?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM
Beautiful creations to replace Maxis' outdated 1950's maternity fashions. BIG thanks.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM
katemonster,

What did you have in mind? Do you want a bunch of patterend pjs to replace the solid colored ones? Or just some of them?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:56 AM
Thank you! I love your creations. I agree with katemonster (I love Avenue Q!) about the pjs. Maybe some more subtle colors - the maxis ones are so bright. Thanks again.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Banned
#9 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 9:28 PM
Thank you so much! you rawk
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:34 PM
Wonderful, thanks!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:12 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 12:08 AM
I have had these and the replacement for the male replacements for quiet awhile I have got BV and now they are showing up in normal clothes when you change clothes they are not showing up when u got to buy them though.

OOOOPS You have updated them in January I have still got the original files from Varioussimmers.com long gone now. I will check if they still show up.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 1:09 PM
I really love them! But I like the old materny clothes 2....can't you make this so you can have these AND the old ones?
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 8:07 PM
Thank you, these are awesome ^^

Remember, the uncharted courses sometimes better and more enjoyable than the known ones with shark infested waters. Unless they somehow cross. >_>
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:58 PM
Thanks! I love these!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 6:14 AM
Great job! I was getting rather sick of the nasty default Maxis pregnant wear. My Sims are thanking you on bended knee! :D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 4:53 AM
I've been wanting to find some pretty default maternity clothes and these will do quite nicely. I love the pastels you've chosen.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!