Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress' for mom

by macthekat Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 9:00 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 10:07 AM by macthekat

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:10 PM
Nice! i love it!

~~~>Marie
Sorry for my mistakes, i'm French :p!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:04 PM
Omg! this is sooo cool. it looks like a dress actual pregnant people wear lol!
Just wanted to know, where did you get your models hair from? its amazing

Keep up meshing, this is fab!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:11 PM
Absolutely CUTE!!!!!
Thanx!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:16 PM
yea wheres the hair
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:35 PM
I don't mesh - just recolor, the meshing is priddychild work not mine. Perhaps you will need her maternity clothes to get it to work - can you test this for me?

I can't remeber where i got that hair, but I will try to rebember to tjeck then I get ingame again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:37 AM
This is really cute!
#8 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:31 PM
cute>>>thanx for sharing>>>
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:25 AM
nice!!! very good!!!,,,very pretty
Thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:42 PM
i love it!

Silence Is Golden. But shouting is fun!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:07 AM
IN CASE EVERYONE DIDNT KNOW GO TO BODYSHOP NEW PROJECT AND SELECT YOU WANT IT (the short dress) FOR EVERYDAY/FEMALE! THANKS

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 8:38 PM
wait a minute! I love this dress and tried in bodyshop to do --^ but it didnt work. couldnt export selected textures or something. HELP !!!!!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 6:01 PM
If it don't work for you - download it from my website: http://www.mackat.dk/pinkrabbit/PinkRabbit.htm there is the updated version.

I will update the file soon!

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit