Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Underworld Outfit (requested)

by Barcelonista Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 3:09 PM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:43 PM
uh..love it!great detail,ur work is amazing!

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:57 PM
It's perfect for my sim of Emma Peel, too! Thanks

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:26 PM
Looove it...I've been looking for something like this for ages...thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 7:43 PM Last edited by Leonesse : 1st Feb 2006 at 5:50 AM. Reason: correction
Barcelonista, you are my freakin hero!!!!

I was already a huge fan of your talent (and inspired as well) but now, well it's borderline idol worship!!! LOL!!!

It's obvious you put alot of time into this, it's flawless... and as deserving... is VERY much appreciated!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
this will be perfect for one of my sims, thanks
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:19 PM
yup...it's really are the custom fo underworld...and it's perfect !!!...thanks !!! :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:52 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:18 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
WELL DONE!!!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:21 PM
i was looking for this great work
#10 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 10:57 PM
this outfit is awesome :-)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:03 PM
Thank you guys

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:49 PM
Awesome, the details..wow!Thanks!
#13 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:52 PM
wowsers --------> magnifico JOB!
you have. AN excellent EYE. for SIM-pvc detail
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:25 AM
YES! thank you so much.... I Tried so many times to make this because I have Selene sim I wanted to upload, but I could not find enough good pics of the outfit to make anything with! Now maybe I can fianly finish her.

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:28 AM
I'll be glad to see your Selene version

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM
This is awesome!
Thanks

I wanted a picture here soo picture a picture!!!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:37 AM
Wow! thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:39 AM
jesus!.. thats amazeing Thanks for shareing ^^
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:44 AM
That is really awesome! You got the detail down great! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:53 AM
Great job

MAN ON A MISSION
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:56 AM
You did a really great job on the textures on this. I love it.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:57 AM
God I love that movie thanks for sharing this is awsome
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:04 AM Last edited by Rocas Faol 777 : 1st Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM.
< William likes it! Says it reminds him of a rather tasty morsel he saw once, that managed to get away. Wonder who he means...

LOL, sorry I couldn't help that seeing how William is my Avatar, don't suppose anyone is planning on doing a full Selene sim are they? I am in the process of doing some recoloring of one skin, and reverse engineering on another in an attempt to make both Lycan warriors and William himself. If I am confident enough after that, I may try to tackle Michael in his hybrid form.

This is truly amazing...I was utterly stunned and sat here speechless for a few min before I could even think straight. It looks like you took a photo and molded it to the MESH/sim. This is one of the singularly most amazing pieces I have seen.

I do have one question though...I note that the top half of the outfit has the reflexivity of other PVC/latex outfits I have seen; did you have a problem getting the bottom to do that as well? It does not seem to have the same texture. The only reason I ask is because if you didn't have a problem doing it, per say, I would be tempted to do it myself. Of course that is personal preference; I do not expect you to change your outfit unless you want to. Besides, it is excellent as it is and it could be just the lighting at the time of the photo. I will have to look at it in game.

:: absently tosses a throwing knife to push the "Thanks" button as he goes to look at Barcelonista's other work ::

Happy Hunting
RF

EDIT: Ooooh! You are that simmer! Wonder why I did not recognize the name? I am already a big fan of some of your work. Aragorn was rather good as was the "Russell Crow Gladiator"! Well you keep it up-you are one of the good'uns (as some of the southerners out my way say it) I can not imagine anyone ever topping this for Selene's outfit. -rf

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:18 AM
Thank you I don't know why I made it with different reflectivity. At this way looks more natural to me. I decided that this outfit doesn't need more light. Of course this is my opinion This is my first try to work with PVC texture so I hope you'll forgive me this light mistake

Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 3:26 AM
ooo nice!
Page 1 of 3