Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolor of Boblishman 'Left Arm Plaster Cast (waterproof)'

by 01----Anne Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 7:22 PM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 1:26 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:12 PM
NEato :o)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 8:08 PM
Great! Love It!
May I ask where you got that outfit at?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jacklyn2647
Great! Love It!
May I ask where you got that outfit at?

Yes Of Course! I Will Look For It..
I think it's www.lemon-sims.tk But I've checked the site and it doesn't excist anymore. If I know where the site is established, I will tell you.
I'm Sorry. xx Anne
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 3:41 PM
Yes nice. And I would like to the site of the outfit!

My English is not very good. I come from the Netherlands!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsiegek
Yes nice. And I would like to the site of the outfit!

My English is not very good. I come from the Netherlands!!

Haha , ik ookmijn engels is ook niet zo goedMaar ik weet niet meer waar de kleren vandaan komen, ik dacht van de ste die ik hierboven vermeld heb, maar die site bestaat helaas niet meer ik zal nog eens voor je in het spel kijken, en dan kijken of ik het kan vinden :P
xx Anne
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:31 PM
Hahaha, grappig! :P:P

Okee is goed, maar als je het echt niet kan vinden laat het dan maar! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:33 PM
En je 'kleedkamer' is ook leuk! *Waar je sims in staat*
Heb je die zelf gemaakt??
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:35 PM
En dan nog een berichtje! :P:P:P
Je andere spullen zo ook ERG LEUK! :D:D:D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:08 PM
Dankjewel Jah het CAS scherm heb ik zelf gemaakt, ik moet even uitzoeken waar ik de spulletjes vandaan heb dan upload ik em wel Leuk dat je de andere spullen ook leuk vindt Heb je ook zelf spullen gemaakt of niet ? xx Anne :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 3:21 PM
Welke spulletjes ga je uploaden?? En ik heb geen eigen spullen, ben er HELEMAAL NIET GOED IN, en ik weet niet hoe het moet!!

Simsiegek
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 4:08 PM
Ik upload het hele CAS-scherm en dan vermeld ik erbij waar ik de spullen gedownload heb, die moet je er dan bij downloaden, maar ik moet nog even zoeken waar ik de Bamboe Rolgordijnen vandaan heb! Aah joh, kleren maken is niet zo moeilijk! Gewoon met Bodyshop, ik snapte dr eerst ook geen hol van, maar gewoon een beetje uitproberen, dan lukt het vanzelf op www.desims2.nl staat ook een goede bodyshop uitleg!
xx Anne
Fluffy
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 5:57 PM
guys,
this is not a chat thread, please keep random chatter that's not related to this upload to pm's, social forums and the like
AND it is an english forum. Please respect forum rules and post in english, or at the very least add a translation so everyone can understand you, not just the Dutch and the Belgians
please stick to forum rules, dutch and chatter posts after this point will be removed, thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
guys,
this is not a chat thread, please keep random chatter that's not related to this upload to pm's, social forums and the like
AND it is an english forum. Please respect forum rules and post in english, or at the very least add a translation so everyone can understand you, not just the Dutch and the Belgians
please stick to forum rules, dutch and chatter posts after this point will be removed, thank you

I'm very sorry, I won't do this anymore. :sorry:
xx Anne
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:40 AM
Sorry!! I make trouble That bamboo curtain have I! Thanks do look were you have the objects!!

Simsiegek
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 4:16 PM
Thanks that you look were you have the objects! Thats better! :D
Instructor
#17 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 3:13 PM
Oh! Is that possible to recolor it in black?
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 12:39 AM
i know no one will reply probably but i'm too stupid.. i cant find where this is located in the game. it installs okay and i can use the original, but i don't know how to use it in the game because i can't find it... sigh...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 11:32 PM
I also want to thank you - "Bedankt!"
But I asked me why you didn't make recoulors of the right arm plaster cast too.
Well, have a nice day - "Een prettige dag nog"
(Nee, ik ben duitse, sorry. ) Sorry for my bad spellings, in both languages.