Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Final Fantasy RedMages

by razorboi82 Posted 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:15 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2006 at 7:04 AM by razorboi82

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 8:10 PM
Awesome ! I love FF online and my main character is a red mage Thanks very much xxx
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:03 PM
Teehee! Love the outfits!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:14 PM
That's "her" mesh, and you're welcome. Cool use of the feather. I didn't even stop to think it could be used with other stuff, so way cool. And for anyone who's interested, the tricorn and feather can be found here too, at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=123249 .

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:15 PM
Thank you for the comments^_^. I use Roses sword for added effect. you can find her magic stuff here ^_^ http://www.rosesims2.net/index.html.

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Inventor
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 12:26 AM
WOW THAT STINKS!!!!!!!!!!! LoL just kidding! :o) I have to leave you note! :oD Good job! I have no idea what it's supposed to look like cause I'd love to play FFX-I BUT! I can't afford it! *tear* Broke an jobless as always! ANyWAYS! I was browsing and thought hey that name looks formiliar! And check and look at that I got a nice suprize! :oD
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:17 AM
Awesome, my brother plays Final Fantasy XI a lot! Haha...
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 5:07 PM
Default Oh!!!
Oh!!!That's very good!!!I'm a FF fan...and this is...FANTASTIC!!!! :insane:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 6:05 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:14 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
This is an excellent idea! Much appreciated!!!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 12:19 AM
^_^ Yay!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 5:57 PM
^_^ now all we need are a set of white and blue mages ^^;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:12 PM
yeah ^_^ i'm working on the white mages. but as simple as they are its getting difficult to make ><;.

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 9:25 AM
Well I'm sure you will be able to pull off something great!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM
*starts whistling San d'Oria's theme* Nice stuff, I love it. ^^ Do you think you can make the Black Mage's tunic? The level 12 stuff, not the AF gear. ^_^ Thank you so much for ths.

EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD MORE SEX THAN ME, OOOOOO~