Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NO Jitters After Espresso / BIG Jitters after Espresso

by Numenor Posted 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:43 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:16 PM by Numenor : Updated to FT

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:58 AM
gonna test it
wondering what cause they are shaking btw
lol..*shakes that baby*
thanx!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:00 AM
Thanks

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:17 AM
Much needed! :D

Thanks a lot, Numenor! :salute:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
As an Italian, I drink quite a lot of espresso (more or less, 5 cups a day), and I never (repeat: *never*) had that Parkinson-like "shaking" side effect.

This is absolutely true :D
Thanks

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 11:41 AM
There are seriously no words to describe how much you rock right now....The jitters has been something that's annoyed me for ages. If it were after their 20th cup for the day I could understand it...but after 1? No way.

So yeah, Thanks. :D

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 11:48 AM
I'm going to wait to download this until it's 'a final' but what a good idea.

Yesterday I had 2 sims dance after drinking coffee and they looked bizarre shaking around. Thanks!! :baloons:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:05 PM
Yep - completely agree - takes at least 10 expressos and lots of sugar for the jitteryness :D
Thanks for this, numenor!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 1:51 PM
Sims jitter? Ive never actually noticed this...how does it happen? By drinking two cups?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:52 PM
Oh, I absolutely adore you, Numenor! Thanks so much for this!!! *mwah*mwah*mwah*

DDO
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:02 PM
this is great. thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:04 PM
You are incredible! We love you for this mod.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cathair2005
Sims jitter? Ive never actually noticed this...how does it happen? By drinking two cups?

Just by drinkin one, they all start shaking like Michael J. Fox.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Forum Resident
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:32 PM
i've made my sims stop drinking espresso's because of this ridiculous shaking,
it just looks really stupid, so thank you for this mod, i'll try it out and hope it works well.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:39 PM
Thank you.
Instructor
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
To prove that the hack works, I provide a screenshot: as you can see, the sim is perfectly standing still!!!

Who needs coffee? I'm shakin' with the giggles

Don't you just love it when they're on a date at the cafe, and they try to kiss each other after an espresso? Won't you miss that?
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:56 PM
Thanks for this as always truly amazing.and the bit about the parkinson funny
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 10:57 PM
i seriously was waiting for someone to make this THANK YOU!!!!!!

Not made to measure baby
One size does not fit all
I will not be the one
You make to take the fall
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 11:54 PM
and in the screeenshot ur also showing off ur cow moo award thingy.! Nice mod!

Come have a look at my downloads HERE for Sims 4 downloads.

Feel free to visit my website to check out my list of creations, to get in touch (for a request), or to donate. HERE

(Or here for sims 2 or here for sims 3 downloads.)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:18 AM
It's amazing how much you get used to the little quirks of the game - until a hack like this comes along and you realise how much better off you'd be without the quirks! You guys make (Sim) life just that much more enjoyable... forever in your gratitude!
Thanks.
-Rav :D
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:06 AM
Great idea Numenor!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:09 PM
Very nice work, as always.
By the way, it says a lot that, at this moment, you've got 171 downloads for 'no-jitters' and a grand total of ZERO for the double strength one.
I'll let you guess which one I decided to go for too

Which is True?
The Mask you're Facing,
or the Face I'm Masking?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:12 AM
The "BIG Jitters" has been added when 170 users had already downloaded the "NO Jitter" one

But obviously, you are right: the NoJitter is useful, the other one is only a joke :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Instructor
#24 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:20 AM
lol.. I remember when this first happened to my sim in the game, i was like what the..?! took me a minute to realize it wasn't a glitch! thanks for this fix.. it was needed. :D

xD
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:35 PM
Hey, I never realized that they shook. My Sims don't drink coffee that much, anyway. I guess I'll have to play and see what it looks like... then come back here and download this once I realize how annoying it is . We all appreciate your hard work!

You're not a real star until you've been animated and guest starred on The Simpsons.
Page 1 of 3