Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(FIXED) Playground Kids Gym

by sartake Posted 4th Feb 2006 at 7:25 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2006 at 4:25 AM by sartake

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:29 AM
wow!!!!Good Idee!!! thx
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:54 AM
Nice, good job.:buddies:
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 8:05 AM
Can't wait till the animations work!!!!! GREAT JOB!!! Your very skilled!!!!!! :nod:

The Extreme! Also Know as - The lot upload King!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 8:16 AM
That's kool - thanx! :D

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 8:38 AM
I think it would be a featured object when animation would work ^^

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:29 AM
wow it really looks great! ^_^
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:49 AM
Have you sized it down - the one from meshkisten is to big for the sims, and it looks a bit odd. However it looks like you did a good job
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:19 AM
Does it actually work

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:21 AM
very cool! think we need something for the little ones

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
#12 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 11:28 AM
I love your work. . . mwahh
Instructor
#13 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 12:00 PM
My little Sim will thankyou for this!! It's so cute
Scholar
#14 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 2:28 PM
Wow cool! Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 2:36 PM
Cool, thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:51 PM
Coool! Super excellent idea! Thankyou very much! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 5:19 PM
very nice, i never understood why maxis didn't give us working slides, so at least we have some decorative ones now

Don't believe in the 60's, the golden age of pop
You glorify the past when the future dries up
Heard a singer on the radio late last night, He says he's gonna kick the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight
I...I believe in love
Scholar
#18 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:36 PM
This looks great! Too bad it's only deco, though.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Space Pony
#19 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM
You do know that that isn't Birgit's own mesh... it's a free mesh from 3D Cafe like a lot of meshkiste's stuff - http://216.165.190.200/asp/toy_pics.asp

It's just been converted to the sims...

Anywhoo.. I like the red metallic look you've done, looks classy! Thank you.

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:12 PM
This is very good, thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:33 PM
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:38 PM
I downloaded a similar item but it was HUGE! I like yours better.

What I do is place some toys underneath a little place where a Sim child might sit and play. That way you get the feeling that they are out there playing with it even though it's a deco item.
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 3:59 AM
What's the poly count?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 4:03 AM Last edited by sartake : 5th Feb 2006 at 4:10 AM.
The Extreme - I'm a newbie to 3D animation and I was rather surprised I did as well I did. hehehe. Your very kind. First time lucky, I guess.

macthekat - I tried to make it a good size. I think it's about half the size of the other one. I do agree, the other one is rather large.

Lita Rules- At the moment it is only deco. I'm hoping to get the swings working and I was thinking if the sims can climb over the Military Career reward (training course) I could try and fit the anim into the playgym. Hmmm. Unless someone with more experience with sims anime can help.

Lady M. - I agree with you. Working slides would have been so cool.

Cazkiwi - Thank you for letting me know. I did not know the original mesh was from somewhere else. Since I did get the mesh from meshkiste's site I will keep the credits the same.

kristineh82 - That's a great idea. I have to remember that. I just hope the sims don't walk through the playgym as the mesh I used is actually a 4 square around while the gym is larger. If you do notice them walking through it, please let me know.

kanadianwannabe - Opps...Knew I forgot something. :fight: In SimPE it says: Facecount=1854/Vertices=1607..I tried my best to keep the count down.

Everyone Else - Thank you so much for your lovely messages. I feel so happy reading them. :valentine
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 5:57 AM
so can the kids play on it and gr8 job luv it!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2