Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uber \ Oni \ Fierce Diety Link

by asdf Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 8:11 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2006 at 4:21 AM by asdf

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:33 AM
This is very very cool. Great job. 5 stars. Thanks a bundle for sharing this Sim.

Beep boop.
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:21 AM
NOw I have plans for some episodes of the show I'm been thinking up for a longest time recently.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:45 AM
I really liked playing Majora's Mask. I was just disappointed that it didn't take me very long to beat since it wasn't a full-out Zelda adventure. Anyway, your sim looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:19 AM
:insane: ...At last!!!! ...I can die in peace now... :salute:

Si tienes el poder, ten el coraje de usarlo con sabiduria.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:40 AM
F R E A K I N ' S W E E T.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarzipanCherry
I really liked playing Majora's Mask. I was just disappointed that it didn't take me very long to beat since it wasn't a full-out Zelda adventure. Anyway, your sim looks awesome!

It may not be a full length zelda game but you must take into consideration that the game span loops three complete days. And absolutely everyone walked around at certain time points alowing you to follow them all three days depending on if you are patient enough to do that. And if spanning three days wasnt enough link had access to five different forms in which every npc responded differently toward and each form had their own unique set of abilities to tell the truth I am impressed that they could do all that on a single cartridge and you could replay missions and bosses even after you beat the game.

Ocarina of time on the other hand had eight temples twice the amount of majoras mask and larger areas to play but it only had a loop time of a single day.

Both games to me are equal quality.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:43 PM
Please make Dark Link!! PLEASE!! Nice work btw! I love oni Link!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:13 AM
Yes, I agree! Make Dark Link! Your sim's resemblance to the game Oni Link is remarkable! Will you please make Malon? I'm dying to find her!

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 5:21 AM
I have a question
My cousin told me (even thought I conquered ocarina o' Time, btw all the bosses suck) that after Link had rid Hyrule of the evil ganon and saved them all and life is good ect. that Link goes back to kokiri forest and sees all the fairies flyin' everywhere and realizes that Navi's gone he calls Epona and rides into the lost woods, takes a different looking path and the screen goes black.
My game ended where child Link after saving Hyrule and that whole interlude with malon singing Zelda's lully and bla bla bla... Well once he goes into the garden, it plays the last few notes of Zelda's lully and then the screen says
The End: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and then the scren freezes and I still have the game file and star from where I left off where I didn't fight ganon yet. Did the whole thing my cousin tell me really happen?

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 10:22 PM
Chloe5230 ur cousin lied

yes plz make dark link; good job with oni link
Instructor
#12 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 9:01 AM
It's that link?
I have never get link like this.
How do you get him to a adult?

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:39 AM
you have to gather every mask in the game and when your at the end you must give the little children running around the tree all your masks and beat their mini games. After you do that and have no remaining masks talk to the one sitting underneath the tree then he will give you the mask that turns child link into uber adult link.

Bad news is you can only play as UBER ADULT LINK in the five boss chambers however the pictures you see above are not photoedits (there is a way to play him outside the boss rooms )

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:58 AM
Oni link didn't havea shield he had a two-hand and it was the coolist sword ever.

Remember, all humans have feelings, so consider the fact that the person bugging you isn't human.

Stupidity is a virtue. Use it wisely.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:06 PM
so u wanna tell me how the hell u got fierce diety out of the boss chambers
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:15 AM
Oni Link is so COOL!!!! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Moonflower995 : 27th Feb 2015 at 11:42 AM.
I love Fierce Deity Link, because he is so awesome. I have plans for Sims 2 show-Windstrider Stories. It'll have two of the same sim-Malachi (Wingless one) and his ancestor, Alin (Alin's winged appearance is inspiration from Zelda Fanfiction-The Winged Ones, which I enjoy reading). I'll credit you of course as I will have to work on first five episodes' scripts.

But still thanks for this sim. I had to get University Life and Double Deluxe to experience this LoZ character.