Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flora Outfits fir JRock sims

by Sshodan Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 9:23 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 12:39 AM
I'm speechless at the quality of these clothes. They're all so wonderful. More clothes for jrockers is always a good thing . They're just so pretty and I love the colors. Thank you so much! I know just who to put it on...
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:55 AM
Very beautiful.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 6:37 AM
These are beautiful, but could you convert them to fit women as well?

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:04 AM
Har har. Can't get enough of them... Too bad I have only one sim to devote the 30 plus pieces to...

Fly, my lord, fly, for all Shakespearean actors can if you toss them with gusto.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:53 PM
I LOVE these, especially the green one! I adore all of the Jrock clothes you make, Sshodan. ^_^ These are so pretty. I love the colors and bright-ness.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunken-woglinde
These are beautiful, but could you convert them to fit women as well?

I think Sshodan said in one of her other Threads that she doesn't make anything for female sims. :sorry:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 11:30 PM
Loving these!!! Especially the blue outfit!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:27 AM
O mother! They're so sexy! I love them ^^

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:08 AM
Thanks! Though the link for the first mesh is gone... Can I still use all the clothes in the game without it?
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 10:36 AM
Who is that in that green outfit ?? he's so lovely! ^-^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 6:44 PM
Dix Princesse - I think you probably will be able to, and for me all the links work, if you mean the shirt skirt one, then look in Toshiya tread for explanation.

littleshinya - The one in green is Kyo – with a different hairstyle , he needed something more casual in my game, so I remembered the look in Yokan video
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 1:34 AM
Yea....I have downloaded all these and the meshes that are avaliable(The first link down there doesnt work for me either) And ALL The tops arent working....o.o Help me out please? ^^;;;
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 10:13 AM
bekluvsdiru - downloading and instaling help is here: http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?p=1082490 The explanation is better that I can give
Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 5:04 AM
Ah. Oh woe. Erm.... is there a possiblity that you recolored Kyo's pants from a university/nightlife/different mesh? Because the pants aren't showing up for me. That's a pity too, the colors were dazzling.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:04 AM
Oh! Sorry, I feel so stupid for not including the mesh link! I thought I did!@ It’s q3tbo’s pant mesh, from this tread if I recall correctly http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=114933
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 1:30 AM
Hot! If only Diru actually had outfits like these<3

Does this font make me look fat?
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:22 AM
AHHHH I LOVE YOU! NOW MY MALES CAN BE UBER ANDROGENIC! thank you they're really pretty!

(\___/) Jesus saves...after every level
( ^_^ )
(")__(")
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 3:37 PM
thanks very much~~~~>_<~~I love you~~~~~~~
you are the best one~~~~
Finding all things you made happly^_^~~
PS:sorry for my poor english>_<~~~
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:11 PM
where did you get the purple and black hair on the guy on the far right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 9:29 PM
Recolored it my self – can be found on my Kaoru sim, look thru my profile.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:38 AM
The mesh isn’t by me, and I don’t have any fat sims in the neighborhood that will be interested in such a cloth So I never tested that. Don’t think that the creator of a mesh meant for her simies to get fat wearing this as well
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:18 AM
Is there any way to get these for younger males? Even if i have to do it myself, please tell me how (making a father & son - both androgens, like father like son right?) :P
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 9:26 PM
Loved the clothes ^.^
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sshodan
Oh! Sorry, I feel so stupid for not including the mesh link! I thought I did!@ It’s q3tbo’s pant mesh, from this tread if I recall correctly http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=114933

these clothes are just HOT! love em all. but i got a bit of a problem here. the GREEN PANTS and GOLDEN SKIRT DON'T work,the rest are okay. even after i download the mesh link u give for the pants ( the mesh is okay ) but it still wont show up....kindly help me please..
Page 1 of 2