Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hufflepuff Girls Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 6th Feb 2006 at 5:56 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM by angel f

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:01 PM
nice :~)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:24 PM
Cool thanks

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:00 AM
Very nice. The last two I neer heard of lol. I think I need to rerread the books huh. Great job hope to see more.
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:54 AM
I pressed the thanks button yesterday when I downloaded but I had to come back after going into bodyshop and seeing Laura. She may be the most beautiful and realistic looking sim I have seen. I really can't wait to get her into the game! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:43 AM
great job! I have to admit though, Eleanor is just hauntingly beautiful! One of the prettiest sims ever!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:05 AM
Thanks for the encouragement, guys, it really helps. Laura and Eleanor are merely filler, as there aren't many Hufflepuffs mentioned, I found them during the sorting ceremony in GoF. = b
Poor Hufflepuff, lol.

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:23 AM
In some of ur HP sims I downloaded, the clothing nd hair didn't work. Is this because you provided the credits and links because we need to download them because they won't work otherwise?
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 10:12 PM
I love all your Harry Potter characters, but for some reason they won't come up in my CAS. =( I used the multipack installer, then Clean Installer when that didn't work. Do we need to use the original sims2pack installer for them to show up?