Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garage Doors Part 2

by moonlight_muse Posted 6th Feb 2006 at 3:30 PM - Updated 7th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM by moonlight_muse : Added Green/Yellow

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 7:06 PM
Fantastic.... I was wondering why no one had attacked the problem of dull, dreary, no style garage doors. If your sim tester ever recovers and you are out of inspiration, let me know. I've got lots of ideas about what would look good on my houses. (Unfortunately, I have no skill or talent to make them come to fruitition myself.)
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:43 AM
Thanks I'm really pleased that you like them. They were a bit of an experiment, but I think they turned out well.
I'm sure my sim will recover soon lol, and I'll be adding more.
Many thanks again for your kind comment, I appreciate it.

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:14 PM
Here is a snapshot of how charming the chocolate doors look on my latest house.

(Hopefully I really do get the right picture this time.... need more caffiene.)
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:43 PM
Hi Bonnie
They look great on your house. (Nice house too, you should think about uploading )
The colours on your house are giving me ideas, I was thinking about doing some more garage doors, and I thought a yellow combination one might look nice and also maybe a navy blue. I might play around with those ideas later and have something new to upload soon
Thanks for showing me the house, it's nice to see the garage doors being used.
best wishes
Muse

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:04 AM
Ah well, there's a simple solution to that... you don't like... you don't download

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:30 PM
You don't see very much garage doors on this site,,,You did an excellent job on them..thanks so much for sharing,

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
Thanks again Casey

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 1:51 AM
These are great, thank you moonlight, my bright colored mini's will go well with these.

P.S. hope the test simmie feels well soon. :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:35 AM
I'm glad you like them,
thanks
The mini's look great too

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 4:16 PM
I like these door recolors, but when I install them in game and then try to use them in anything my game crashes immediately! I know it is one or more of these recolors because when I remove them the game works properly again. It may be only one which is corrupt though as I have not taken the time to check them individually.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 10:47 AM
glad you like the colours
please do let me know if you find one that's causing problems, and I'll test again.
thanks for the info

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Casey_210
You don't see very much garage doors on this site,,,You did an excellent job on them..thanks so much for sharing,

Excelent wording. Because I suggest old wood color. Then Cement and Concretes.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 12:11 PM
Thanks okalani,
I might make more of these in the future after I've finished current projects

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:09 PM
Good job, thank

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:09 PM
thanks

My Sims 2 videos