Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ravenclaw Girls Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 1:52 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:13 PM by angel f

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:26 PM
Woah. Are the Ravenclaw girls really sorted according to their brains, or their looks? XD

Great job there. Cho is much closer to the pretty face I know from the book. And Luna looks as loony as ever. XD

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 10:45 PM
Wow, I really like how you did Luna, she definately has the right mix of intelligence and dreaminess. Great Job!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:28 AM
Looks great I love Luna by the way. Looks just how I pictured her in a sense. I saw the girl who is playing her in the fifth movie and she looks to not dreamy lol. Couldn't think of better word. Great job and I hope to see more soon!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:24 PM
great job, cho is exactly as i pictured her and its not easy to do asian faces, great job on all of them

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:02 PM
great work! i was excited to see you got the rest of the classes up here, maybe you could work on professors or something too! that would be awesome, cause so far you are the BEST! great job! can't wait to play my sims some more now!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:51 PM
Hi! Great! Wonderful job on all your projects!

Only one question... Do I have to download the meshes too? or are all included?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2006 at 12:44 AM
Love your Luna and Cho- you did a great job on all of them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:57 PM
Great Sims, all of them are so pretty especially Cho and Padma. I actually go to the same college as the girl that plays Padma Patil in the films.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 1:34 AM
But I was sure the Patil sisters were both in Gryffindor!

You can call me jolly