Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Slytherin Girls Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 2:01 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:12 PM by angel f

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:15 AM
I love Pansy and Millicent. Oh, you win the Harry Potter simnet.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:26 PM
they look great, they all have that sort of evil look about them too which is just perfect. good job on them.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:22 PM
I know you said that they should be able to use spells etc to make themselves prettier, but Millicent is described as being rather...um...manish and unattractive, shall we say. I love these sims, but I suspect that I will have to modify Millicent at least, just a bit. LOL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:24 PM
Yeah. Lol. I don't play with Ugly Girl sims. I have to stare at regular people all day... I just can't do it in my game, too. hahahaha

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:28 AM
um... why do they all have green hair... they look all... pseudo punk... it makes me sad... meh... maybe i just don't like this version 'cuz i'm not a big fan of brunette!pansy
but... other than my stupid aesthetics, it's a good idea and you did a good job... yeah.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:58 AM
I like your Pansy Parkinson! She looks very pretty and arrogant! Just like the Pansy in my head!!! But why do all the other girls have green hair? "50 points from Slytherin!" Nooo, I'm just kidding! ^^ Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:54 AM
can you put Daphne Greengrass's hair up for download... cause i cant read that site :/

and pansy's file is corupt

Baw Chicka Wa Wa.... Banana!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 9:20 AM
I get an error unzipping with WinZIP on Millicent Bulstrode