Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gryffindor Girls Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 2:19 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM by angel f

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:51 PM
Thanks =)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 7:19 PM
Sorry, I think it's nothing special...

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:06 PM
Thanks for this and everything else you've been downloading! Your hard work is much appreciated on this end! :nod: :applause:

Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water? --Utada Hikaru 'Simple & Clean'
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:51 PM
I think its great, you have done a great job I think it was a good idea so thanks muchly.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:53 PM
Thank you

Teenagers, they think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.-The Little Mermaid

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:23 AM
I thought Lavender was blonde? -goes back to the books- \

Nevertheless, good job.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:30 AM
Yeah, I was always sure that Lavender was blonde with light skin, while Pavarti was indian. But this is your vision of the characters so that's cool to do whatever it is you like!

Quote:
Ginny Weasley – Harry's Best Girl (well, sorta, right?)

He, he, he! ain't gonna get any debate from me with that!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:59 AM
I like them. I don't really care for Ginny tho. She comes off to me as well I dunnop I just don't tlike her and Ron...Propabaly because i a m a Hermione Draco shipper and its gonna happen Ron and Hermione (vomit). And of course the ever so popular Harry and Ginny when I prefer Harry and anyone except Ginnly lol. I know I'm awful. But great job love them all. I think I can find ways to kill off Ginny and Ron lol. Demented I know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weloveandroids
I thought Lavender was blonde? -goes back to the books- \

Nevertheless, good job.

I will hands down remake Lavender if you can provide me with a description of her from the books! lol I dug and dug and dug... I finally gave up and went with the movie decision to make her with the dark skin.

I always pictured her as dark I guess from her last name. /shrugs I gave her the deep red hair in favor of Gryffindor colors. heehee like I did with so much Green in Slytherin.

Thanks so much for the love for my witches and wizards... i have so much fun causing drama with them in game!

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:33 PM
Oh Merlin! I love you... if that doesn't sound too weird. Haha! Your character descriptions are awesome! I LOVE Lavender's. Haha. Won-won-- Best name for that bloke, innit!?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 8:06 AM
Ginny is so pretty
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:30 PM
Actually, all the Weasleys' eyes are blue in the books. :D

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LongTallSally

Hmm... in my British version of Chamber of Secrets, this is what I got:

"They slipped out of the kitchen and down a narrow passageway to an uneven staircase, which zig zagged its way up through the house. On the third landing, a door stood ajar. Harry just caught sight of a pair of bright brown eyes staring at him before it closed with a snap.

'Ginny,' said Ron. 'You don't know how weird it is for her to be this shy, she never shuts up normally -'"

/shrugs
I've only read the British versions... it might be translated differently in other versions.

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:28 PM
great work with hermonie and i love ginny and the others, but i think i'm going to change ginny's hair, i've got that hairstyle downloaded for my husband, but i never favoured it. something about men and pigtails??? anyhow, i still love your work! you are still the best!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireNymph
great work with hermonie and i love ginny and the others, but i think i'm going to change ginny's hair, i've got that hairstyle downloaded for my husband, but i never favoured it. something about men and pigtails??? anyhow, i still love your work! you are still the best!

Lol. Funny you should say that... my boyfriend loves when I wear my hair in pigtails!! Changing Ginny's hair is what makes this game so great!! Everything is customizable!! Have fun!

Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 6:30 PM
Thank you very much for all your Hogwart students.
Lovely work, and I dont mind if they are not exectly as in in books. I love especially your Ginny and Cho Chang and everybody else. :nod:
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 5:45 AM
I always thought lavender was black for some reason. I have one question though, are these adult or young adult? Just think it would be really great to have some of these outfits for the college crowd. lol

/you can turn off the sun but i'm still gonna shine
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:54 AM

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, where did you read that? :oD I haven't seen eye colors in the books (other than Ginnys) and that would really help some of my fan art to know it's cannon for them all to have blue eyes. Any idea?

And I do believe I read Lavender IS Blonde...*goes searching* But either way, excellent job. I'm appreciative of people who actually create secondary characters. Keep up the good work and I will definetly keep downloading.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 3:48 PM
I thought Ginny had brown eyes?
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brynkitty
I will hands down remake Lavender if you can provide me with a description of her from the books! lol I dug and dug and dug... I finally gave up and went with the movie decision to make her with the dark skin.

I always pictured her as dark I guess from her last name. /shrugs I gave her the deep red hair in favor of Gryffindor colors. heehee like I did with so much Green in Slytherin.

Thanks so much for the love for my witches and wizards... i have so much fun causing drama with them in game!

It's cool that you have different interpretations of the characters, but I don't recall when Lavender was ever shown in any of the films? I'm curious now. Do you know when it is and in which movie? Anyway, thanks for sharing your sims
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:31 PM
In the movie Jennifer Smith is the actor. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. And she's black (in the movie). In the book Rowling never wrote something about her (Lavender's) hair or skin color... (believe me^^).

But, your sims are really good, I like them *download*
Mad Poster
#23 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 8:44 PM
sorry but those don't look a thing like Ginny and Hermione
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 2:38 AM
Could u do snape?