Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gryffindor Boys Dorm

by Brynkitty Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM by angel f

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:10 PM
Are You Making A Hogwarts School Or Somthing Lol..
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:12 PM
no , shes replicating Titanic...wtf- anyways
nice job on your sims- its really nice to have a complete set of characters.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
no , shes replicating Titanic...wtf- anyways
nice job on your sims- its really nice to have a complete set of characters.

Thank you, Lyric! That means a lot to me coming from you!! :valentine

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:41 PM
ha! LOVE your comment LL!! Just fantastic. *snarkrules* Anyway, thanks for your hard work Bryn.

Always,
Emma
#6 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 8:59 PM
Are they young Adults?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rigard
Are they young Adults?

Yeah, they go into some of the Hogwarts dorms that have been posted. = )

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:17 AM
Ohh, yours is my favorite Harry so far. -wishes she had the uni pack. x-x-

Had I the Uni pack, you would be hearing requests at this point.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:06 AM
Seamus is awesome! Well done and thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 4:33 AM
Awww Harry looks good. I never really cared for Ron lol. I wouldn't mind seeing Dean Thomas. And Blaise Zabini from Slytherin. If you have the time. YOur sims look great and I am glad your grouping them up its sooooo nice to see them all in one post and the not so mentioned cahracters of the books.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeAnn
Awww Harry looks good. I never really cared for Ron lol. I wouldn't mind seeing Dean Thomas. And Blaise Zabini from Slytherin. If you have the time. YOur sims look great and I am glad your grouping them up its sooooo nice to see them all in one post and the not so mentioned cahracters of the books.

Okey-doke, Blaise and Dean incoming! Any others? Would you guys be interested in the Quidditch teams? I was looking for an excuse to do Katie Bell and Demelza Robins... :thumb:

#12 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:44 AM
Verry Cool! Looks like
Field Researcher
#13 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:30 PM
they look awesome, neville is exactly how i always pictured him, i always thought the guy in the films looked wrong. THIS is how neville should look

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:37 PM
If you are going for Quidditch teams an Oliver Wood would be welcome. (Looks up hopefully)

These are great by the way. I am really loving this!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:50 PM
Wow, you're AWESOME!!! I am a HUGE fan of both the Harry Potter books and the movies, and I'm not skilled nor patient enough to recreate the characters for the Sims.

Now, the only thing I ask of you..... Can you make them into teens so I can use them without having to go buy the University exp? Pwweeeaassee? *batters eyelashes*
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:58 PM
Yeah nthe teams would be great and maybe professors as well!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:55 PM
Okay, teens, teams, and profs. whoo. Oliver Wood, check, Blaise Zabini, check, Dean Thomas, check. Whoo. Give me a few days, guys, I work fulltime, too!!

Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:21 AM
these are absolutely fantastic! all of your charachters are SO much better than the HORRIBLE jobs i did trying to make my own with my less than adequate skills! I look forward to teh rest of your posts more than I can say!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 11:18 PM
GREAT WORK! i'm extremely happy with this set! Your characters are THE BEST! i can't wait to see your other work! Take your time, i'm sure we all won't you to! it is awesome to come back every now and then and find a new sim you've created!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:30 PM
Do you have a Hermionie or Ginny somewhere?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by princessofna
Do you have a Hermionie or Ginny somewhere?

Ummm...:wtf2:
under my avatar (scroll up)... you'll see something that says: [ To find more items by this creator, click here. ]

Click there and go to Gryffindor Girls Dorm.

Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 10:57 PM
Dobby procured the gillyweed =X

But these are excellent. Whee!
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 1:58 AM Last edited by Souji-kun : 21st Feb 2006 at 2:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ziprosesim
Dobby procured the gillyweed =X

But these are excellent. Whee!

Heh. I was actually thinking the same thing. But since Dobby makes me want to impale myself on a flagpole, I was pleased that they gave the job to Neville in the movie.
These all look really nice. Ron is my ever-lovin' baby^-^.

I'll have to try to get my University to work again. It...died, somehow. I'm not sure what happened. *pokes disc*

Just do your best, and leave the rest. 'Twill all come right some day or night.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 2:03 AM
They wont import it says they are ,but theyre not in my create a sims--- anyone havwe a solution?
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:53 PM
Default seamus
aww! seamus is awesome! do you think that Rowling read Joyce? Seamus is remnicent of a Clowgones boy...
Page 1 of 2