Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More recolors of Yamato Terumi hair by request

by Wednesday17 Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 7:21 PM - Updated 8th Feb 2006 at 12:45 PM by Wednesday17

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 1:23 AM
OOO, I love these! I've been looking for an up do for one of my sims for a story I'm doing, and this is fab!

You did a wonderful job! And I love the range of colors.

Do you like animals? Like games? Why don't you join PowerPets and try it out ^_^ Click HERE
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ::falls to her knees and starts worshiping the ground you walk on:: You rock. These looks absolutely faboo!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:47 AM
You are the sole reason that I still use this mesh I would have deleted it loooong ago (If I could be bothered that is :D) These and your other recolours are supurb :D

We'll roll on with our heads held high,
Our consience in the gutter,
Our dreams up in the sky,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:23 AM
thanks.

visit http://artemistha.moonfruit.com for more great skins!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:24 AM
They're beautiful. I love all the colors. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Claidi
You did a wonderful job! And I love the range of colors.

Thank you. And did you even see this post? There are even more colors. :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:39 PM
I was wondering, could u put them all in the same package? My computer has a tough time with multiple downloads. Also its more convienient.If u could that'd be great!

~To Reveal your Double Gemini~

Unleash

*#*The Strength Of Four*#*
*@*The Wisdom Of Four*@*
*>*The Courage Of Four*<*

*#@>*The Power OfFour*<@#*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:28 PM Last edited by Wednesday17 : 4th Mar 2006 at 4:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Double-Gemini
I was wondering, could u put them all in the same package? My computer has a tough time with multiple downloads. Also its more convienient.If u could that'd be great!

Uh, I'm not sure if I should do that. It's just like providing a zip AND a rar, which is forbidden due to using up too much server space.
I deliberately provided the files seperately, so everyone can download only the colors they like because I'm glad when other creators do that.

But if you're having so much troubles with your downloads, may I suggest to browse and download with Firefox? It is much safer than IE, a great time saver 'cos of the tabbed browsing, which is greatly convenient on this site. AND it has a good download manager (plus an even better manager downloadable as extension). You can even pause downloads and resume them when you go online again.

Hope I could help.