Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Needed - Clan Vampire Hunter Career V0.5

by Douglas_Lien Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 2:34 AM - Updated 2nd Jan 2010 at 12:22 AM by leesester : asterixes were breaking the template

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:53 AM
Great Job! Thank you

Treat me like an angel and I'll be your lil' devil
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silvershimmer
Great Job! Thank you

Not a problem, except my wrist hurts from typing. I plan to continue to elaborate with careers and lots on the idea that these two base careers have formed.
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:56 AM
Thanks much! grabbed this one too :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:03 AM
haha, this is awsome thanx so much
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:56 AM
cool~
awsome work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:11 AM
i downloaded the 7.0v but i don't have rar so i can't download this one, do i need this one?
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:12 AM
that is such and awesome career path!!!

thanx a million!

~~Catia~~

hit me up at:::
http://www.myspace.com/kittiepoo86
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simaddict22
i downloaded the 7.0v but i don't have rar so i can't download this one, do i need this one?

No, the zip I provided in the other thread contains both.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:12 AM
:jaw: OH--MY-FRICKING--GOD!! I LOVE you! But not in a creepy way... Sorry, I have an unhealthy obsession with Buffy lol, but now my simmy buffy can actually be a slayer! Ohh... someone get me a paper bag! I think I'm hyperventilating!

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Douglas_Lien
No, the zip I provided in the other thread contains both.
Hey thankyou (i feel a bit silly now) I tried it out, awesome work, keep it up
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:42 AM
Thanx. Event based - sounds really good.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 10:15 AM
Another great career. great job

...somebody's doing a great job. I'm just glad its not me. I couldn't handle the pressure.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 12:55 AM
i know random idea what about a pimp and hooker career?

The greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return...
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 12:43 AM Last edited by lmcclary322 : 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM. Reason: adding to post
Default Update
I am confused...will this Mod work if I do not have University..I only have Nightlife and I am not seeing this career come up in my job searches..the Clan Vampire does but not Clan Vampire Hunter. Becuase that kinda doesnt make sense...if the Clan vampire only requires Nightlife but the Clan Vampire Hunter requires Univ and Nightlife
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 11:35 PM
This sounds absolutely wonderful; I can't wait to try it out. I'll post again when I've had a chance to do it. Thanks so much!

Cory
Field Researcher
#17 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:26 PM
yay, more vampire stuff!!!
Really cool :D
Thanks a bunch!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:10 AM
Default Bug Reports and Typos
The idea for this game is very cool, but I've found a few glitches in the implementation.

My sim just got to level 8 and was told that she's a Council House Deaconess. Um, no. That's the Clan Vampire Career, not the Clan Vampire HUNTER Career.

When my sim was level 5 (Undercover Familiar), she got a chance card asking her if she wanted to deliver a crate she'd been entrusted with to a safe house or to the hunters. If the player chooses "safe house," the response is that you've chosen to vote to legitimize rogue houses! Again, this seems to be a response designed for the Vamp career, not the Hunter career. If the player chooses "deliver to hunters," then the response is appropriate.

There are a lot of typos in this chance card, as well. It says, "Seh tells you," rather than "SHE tells you." It's called a "amrked crate" rather than a MARKED crate. If the player chooses to deliver the crate to the hunters, then the response says that you discover "think" stacks of simoleans, rather than THICK stacks. The card also talks about the "powr" that's been placed in your hands, rather than the POWER.

Sorry to give so much negative feedback, but I figure that's part of what testers are for. :-) It's a fun career track, but it seems as if converting from Clan Vampire to Clan Vampire Hunter was a rush job or something.

More as I discover it, unless you want to stake me yourself, now. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 7:01 AM
Oh my... Words cannot describe how awesome this career is. I have my nieghbrohood (The regular one) All hunters and the Downtown all vampires, and its a freakin war out there (As much as they can get in the sims 2 XD ) You, my friend, win one (1) internet.

~ J

"I want what you want, Mr. Anderson, I want everything." ~ Smith
"Would that include a bullet from this gun?" ~ Morpheus, The Matrix: Reloaded.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 8:47 AM
Nice Job.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:38 AM
Oh wow! I made some Dark-Hunters in the style of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books a long time ago. Now I finally have a job for them that makes sense!!! You're awesome!

If it weren't for ADD I'd be forgetful, lazy, absentminded, clumsy, always late, disorganized, messy, and annoying.................for no apparant reason.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 8:07 AM
thank you very mucho! thats what I wanted indeed!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 7:19 PM
Has someone test this with Pets EP?
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by era506
Has someone test this with Pets EP?

I've been using this career (it's my favorite one) with all the latest EP, and Pets is one of them. It works fine with Pets (and also with Seasons and Bon Voyage)

What the avatar says...
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th May 2008 at 10:49 PM
lol,thx now my sim alucard from anime hellsing will be even more alike!!!!!!! although it would be cool if someone would make career specially for alucard ^_^ to those who dont know it's character from anime and manga Hellsing!

"The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Alucard "Hellsing"
Page 1 of 2