Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

“Evil” Police uniform

by orname Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 11:16 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:40 PM
Their uniforms remind me of the one on "Vice City", and the ones from the local Sheriffs office,(the county pigs around here). Great job. :matrix:

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:53 PM
They look nice - I'm wondering, though - why has NO-ONE come up with a proper officer's hat? I have a couple of meshes for them, if someone wants to attempt to make them usuable in the game (I'm not very tech-minded).
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:45 AM
These police outfits are great and JeanneKaye the police hat is a good idea.

Why Doesn't maxis get an Artist Aspiration in the sims 2 for the PC like in the PS2, Gamecube, X-box, and Handheld games.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JeanneKaye
I'm wondering, though - why has NO-ONE come up with a proper officer's hat? I have a couple of meshes for them, if someone wants to attempt to make them usuable in the game (I'm not very tech-minded).
:gidea: i allways like hats

Shniff
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th May 2006 at 1:21 PM
Evil schmevil! Andy Taylor, the sheriff of Mayberry, looks just fine in this outfit. (His deputy Barney Fyfe doesn't, but you have to work with what you've got.) Thanks a bunch for this great outfit. Oh, and Gomer says 'Hey'.
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JeanneKaye
They look nice - I'm wondering, though - why has NO-ONE come up with a proper officer's hat? I have a couple of meshes for them, if someone wants to attempt to make them usuable in the game (I'm not very tech-minded).

Police officers have hats?!?!?!?!?!?!
I may just not know because I live in california, and just about no one has hats, but I've never heard of a, like, official police officer hat. It sounds rather creepy to me.

Back on to the subject of these outfits -- they look hilariously like the outfits that the local police-like-people were I live wear. I forget if they called them Sheriffs instead of police, but they wear stuff like that alot. Rather funny.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 12:37 AM
Why are the pants under Teens and Shirt under Adult?

The suspect is guilty.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 9:46 AM
You Just need to add a hat from Bon Voyage and you got ranger!
GREAT JOB!

Your Scorpion353