Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

For Sale Sign

by IndigoRage Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM
(Reserved)
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:04 PM
Very good!!! Thanks
Banned
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:11 PM
WKD!Jus wat i need:D
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:12 PM
I like this one,
thank

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:42 PM
hehehe.... I noticed the North American directory assistance number as the phone number on here, that's why I'm laughing. Thanks for this. Very nice, and will give me a good chuckle everytime I look at it knowing what the phone number is - all we need is an area code in front of it... ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:46 PM
netseeker: Good eye for the phone number... adding an area code would force the text to be even smaller, and makes it hard to read though (tried it).

Pax,
Indigo
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 7:55 PM
Danke!!!!!

<3

Scholar
#9 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 8:37 PM
Ha Ha! Cute-Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:11 PM
Perfect for my Simmie Stories. Thanks a bunch.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:15 PM
What a cool idea. I've never seen these before and will be putting them on all my "For Sale" lots. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:40 PM
now i have a perfect excuse to create more lots. Maybe we need a real-estate career as well ... hmmm...

thanks a bunch!

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:55 PM
i have an idea why don't you make a sold sign it would be great.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 11:59 PM
I love this so much! It's insane how much I love a simple little sign ... I must download this! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! I love my little 'For Sale' sign ...! <3

NOTE: Since I'm a stupid wanker, none of the clothing uploads I've created work (they're the bitmaps and mesh instead of the complete clothing file). If you're smart enough, go ahead and re-assemble the parts, or just wait for me to update my clothes. Many apologies.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:13 AM
Dude , You rock! A CHEAP "For Sale Sign" and in fact it would be great to have "Sim Realty names" and facke Numbers (and yes that RealEstate Career would be perfect for "Oben For Business"

But For 5 Simoleans it's worth the cost..consider it downloaded and Installed. (Now all you need is one that has "Sofd" on it..

Tucsonocyote
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:41 AM
I love this =)

Buuuuut - I just tried to recolour using OW and its coming up with a blank package and not pulling textures defs etc =/ I am doing it the usual recolour custom objects way as prescribed by Quaxi. Anyway I just woke up - hopefully its my brain!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:17 AM
This was a great idea!

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Field Researcher
#18 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:00 AM
Thanks! This will go perfectly outside my new version of the house from The Amityville Horror ! Great work :D

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:28 PM
I'm not sure what I'll use it for yet but it's super- cool! :D
Scholar
#20 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:34 PM
hehe...can just see every lot uploaded here now, with this out on the front :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 5:54 PM
anelca: I'd like that =)

Pax,
Indigo
#22 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:49 PM
just wot i need 4 my story
cheers
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:23 AM
Thanks, been looking for one of these for some time now. Good job
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:24 PM
Cool Sign! My Sims are moving soon!

"A boy should have two things,
A dog and a mother willing to let him have one"
-Anonymous
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:14 AM
does anyone know where i can get a sign like this for THE SIMS 1. I've resorted to playing that instead because it runs faster, no loading wait, and i'm actually starting to enjoy it more than this one! well, does anyone know?

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
Page 1 of 2