Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian carriage (requested)

by hexameter Posted 9th Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM by -Maylin-

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
Beautiful!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM
Ohh, many thanks!!!
hexameter
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:31 AM
Oh! It's fantastic! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:36 AM
:jaw: WOW!

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:43 AM
This is awesome! Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:44 AM
This is sweet!!! Great job!!! :^D

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:56 AM
OH! I have been waiting for this for my Victorian neighborhood..Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

I could just kiss you...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:02 AM
I just love it! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dsreds
OH! I have been waiting for this for my Victorian neighborhood..Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

I could just kiss you...

Thank you! Don't hesitate.
hexameter
Inventor
#11 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:05 AM
OMG! This is totally awsome! I think it may be even more awsome with out the horses moving! It makes it fun! :o) And Well the design an detail is like! OMG! Beautiful! I can't get over it this is well increadiable!!!! *jaw drops* Okay I'll shut up now....
!._.!.oO(Amazing!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:05 AM
This is so cool! thankyou so much I've always wanted this for my victorian sims and sets :D

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:12 AM
I'm very impressed! I have a horsedrawn carriage in my game for midieval sims, but I've been hoping for something a bit more regal. Thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:13 AM
WOW, I LOVE thissssssssssss, your a genius!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:30 AM
this is lovely! thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:40 AM
gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:44 AM
:o Wowza! Nice job! It's very special and unique. Tanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:46 AM Last edited by Simbad44 : 9th Feb 2006 at 2:21 AM.
Cool now I can really make Victoria(the city I live in) these things are all over the place downtown in the tourist area around the parliament buildings. I always feel bad for the horses, breathing in all that car exhaust. They'll be much happyer in simland! thank you they look amazing.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:48 AM
Thank you very much! This was one of my wishes for my victorian village. Really awesome work!!! :dance:
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM
This is so cool! I only wish I had Nightlife; this would go so perfectly in my Victorian Town. I'm book-marking this page, so that if I ever get it, I know what to download.

K.B.
Instructor
#21 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM
Whoo Hoo! You are my HERO Hexameter! Thank you! This is EXACTLY the type of carriage I used to drive in downtown Montreal and have wanted one ever since you came out with your first driveable horse related wagons! This is FANTASTICALLY BEAUTIFUL! Thank you soooooo much!
Scholar
#22 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:50 AM
This is awesome thank you so much.
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:08 AM
Thank you so much for the carriages. I do alot of victorian setting and these will look great in my games.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:11 AM
wow~~~

thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:56 AM
Gorgeous! Thank You so very much...
Page 1 of 6