Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED June 28, 2006* Ephemera Transient's Lilac Skintone (Sabine's Skintone)

by ephemera_transient_msr Posted 10th Feb 2006 at 7:32 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2006 at 7:57 AM by ephemera_transient_msr : Added some new conditions

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 7:54 PM
that's pretty
well done
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 8:37 PM
Fantastic. Beautiful colors. I think I'll be using this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:24 PM
The skin is beautiful! downloading it right away when im at home

< the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return >
The Moulin Rouge.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:33 AM
Adore!
I love this skin!!! Thank you for posting it

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it." - Voltaire
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:38 PM
Thanks very much for downloading the skin and for the kind comments everyone! :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:52 AM
I just downloaded (again because I accidently deleted it.) it and it looks kind of white-ish in my game could I need the new CEP for it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:51 AM
Default Hi Gotaluvsims2. :)
Quote: Originally posted by gotaluvsims2
I just downloaded (again because I accidently deleted it.) it and it looks kind of white-ish in my game could I need the new CEP for it.

You could try loading the latest CEP version at the SimPE site, although I'm thinking this washed-out look could be due to your monitor settings. Since everyone's monitor settings are different, the skintone might look more saturated on some than on others. In my case, the skintone shows up all right.

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 1:35 AM
In this link:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541
it clearly states (and I quote) "THE CEP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLOTHINGS, SKINS, HAIR,
ACCESSORIES AND SUCH. IT AFFECTS ONLY *MAXIS OBJECTS*". This contradicts what you said above (and I quote) "***IMPORTANT*** --- You must have at least CEP v.3.03b installed for this recolor to appear in your game!"
Soo...what's up? Do I really still need the CEP? Or not?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 7:56 AM
Default To: tgtgcgirl
No, you don't need CEP to use this skin. The only reason I had that notice up there is because I forgot to remove it for this specific post. See I have a template post that I use to cut down on time spent composing new ones. In this case, I had forgotten to tweak it to reflect the download description. I'll be removing it after I submit this reply.

Quote: Originally posted by tgtgcgirl
In this link:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541
it clearly states (and I quote) "THE CEP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLOTHINGS, SKINS, HAIR,
ACCESSORIES AND SUCH. IT AFFECTS ONLY *MAXIS OBJECTS*". This contradicts what you said above (and I quote) "***IMPORTANT*** --- You must have at least CEP v.3.03b installed for this recolor to appear in your game!"
Soo...what's up? Do I really still need the CEP? Or not?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:42 AM
affirmative