Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh- Curvy Girl Jeans Outfit

by Starangel13 Posted 12th Feb 2006 at 5:28 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:34 AM
lol Star you're just booting them out! With the speed you're doing it.... WELL! You're increadable!!!!!! *totaly astonished* You so beyond rock!!!!!!!!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:17 AM
Fantastic!!!!!! I'm having this too I got 1 for you, any chance of a long (formal) dress/skirt mesh for her if you're not too busy please You're new meshes will probably be very popular like Marvine's skirt with heels mesh is LOL Nice job, thanks alot for sharing all of your hard work!
:bandit: :jig: :banana: :baloons: :buddies: :bow:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:58 AM
All of your work is just great. Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MishNumber1
Fantastic!!!!!! I'm having this too I got 1 for you, any chance of a long (formal) dress/skirt mesh for her if you're not too busy please You're new meshes will probably be very popular like Marvine's skirt with heels mesh is LOL Nice job, thanks alot for sharing all of your hard work!
:bandit: :jig: :banana: :baloons: :buddies: :bow:

Well....your wish is already my command! lol I just finished a nice long, formal gown for our curvy gals. :valentine

Thanks for all the appreciative words everyone and I'm so glad you like my meshes! :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:13 AM
Love them! I was wanting some jeans for this mesh. Pity there's no pregnant state though.
Alchemist
#7 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 12:10 PM
Thanks so much! Your work is really appreciated

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Theorist
#8 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 1:57 PM
Thanks for your hard work on 'bigger' yet not 'huge' women. The more various body types we can have in the game, the better. :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 3:55 PM
Thank you, keep them coming. I enjoy having the more realistic sims in my game.
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 7:33 PM
I LOVE you, love you, love you... or at least your work (as not to scare you to death, lol!) I just read your words "And make sure to check out my curvy girl dress mesh here:" I have not gotten to it yet and I wasn't on yesterday but believe it or not a dress mesh for the big girls was one of my birthday wishes and you made it come true! Thank you for EVERYTHING you're doing for this girl! Cee
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 2:21 AM
Rock on, boy!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 4:08 AM
You just keep doing more and more. I could kiss you! These are wonderful. Thanks again!

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 5:23 PM
Thank you so much.