Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh- Curvy Girl Formal Gown

by Starangel13 Posted 12th Feb 2006 at 10:43 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:47 PM
I have the whole line now!!! This is wonderful! I can not wait to see all of the recolours that will come from this!

Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:48 PM
You are most welcome. I wanted to make sure I had every aspect of this size covered. lol
Inventor
#4 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:06 PM
*tear* I love this one it's so gorgious! You totally rock and are brill! thank you so much for sharing this stuff with us!!!!!! :oD
!@_@!.oO(Star is brilliant!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:25 PM
This is just great! I have already used your other curvy girl meshes in-game and they are very cool I love variety, and now I have it thanks 2 U

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:42 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so Much.
Theorist
#7 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:47 PM
Thank you. I anticipate a lot of recolors from many of us! :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:48 PM
YES you did it, thanks so much I will get on to recolours tomorrow

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Alchemist
#9 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:07 AM
Thank you thank you!! These are lovely, your work is GREAT!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
#10 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:38 AM
This is AWESOME!! Thank you sooo much!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 2:51 AM
You are an absolute legend! Any chance of turning the Maxis sort of..patterened sundress (the adult version of what Angela Pleasant wears in the game), because I think that has a pregnant state.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 3:28 AM
This is great. Thank you so much for making virtually all clothing available for your mesh. Since you've been so successful with meshing for your curvy girl body mesh, have you thought about trying to create clothing meshes for Fairiegurl's BBW mesh? Clothing that isn't skin tight for that mesh would be great. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:16 PM Last edited by Starangel13 : 13th Feb 2006 at 11:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by professional loser
You are an absolute legend! Any chance of turning the Maxis sort of..patterened sundress (the adult version of what Angela Pleasant wears in the game), because I think that has a pregnant state.

I tried converting both the pajamas and sundress, but neither seems to work right.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 7:19 PM
Just to let you know, I've made 10 formal outfits and my own unique style wedding dress I will upload them now so I hope they'll come in handy

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freetobejulie
This is great. Thank you so much for making virtually all clothing available for your mesh. Since you've been so successful with meshing for your curvy girl body mesh, have you thought about trying to create clothing meshes for Fairiegurl's BBW mesh? Clothing that isn't skin tight for that mesh would be great. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

Julie =)

Thanks for the compliments and I would except for the fact that I do not know how to add things to meshes. This is why I had to start out with a dress or pair of jeans for my meshes. Sorry about that.
Theorist
#16 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 11:27 PM Last edited by HCAC : 14th Feb 2006 at 4:58 PM.
Starangel, I did some recolors of your mesh. I edited the alpha bit. I hope you like them. Let me know! :nod:

PS Glad you do like the recolors. This mesh is wonderful...thanks again.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:32 AM
Finally I can have a dress for my plus size gal, what a great job, thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Starangel, I did some recolors of your mesh. I edited the alpha bit. I hope you like them. Let me know! :nod:

PS Glad you do like the recolors. This mesh is wonderful...thanks again.

I looked at them in-game and they are just lovely! With you and Mish making so many beautiful recolors I won't need to! lol

Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:33 PM
Thank you so much for the Curvy Girl meshes. I don't know whether to cry, faint, or just say the biggest, most Rubenesque THANK YOU ever!!

~Hairfish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hairfish
Thank you so much for the Curvy Girl meshes. I don't know whether to cry, faint, or just say the biggest, most Rubenesque THANK YOU ever!!

~Hairfish

I'm so happy you like them. I wasn't sure if they would be a hit or if they weren't realistic enough, so I'm relieved to have so much positive feedback!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:43 AM
All of this Curvy Girl & recolors are just FABULOUS! Thank you again!
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:26 AM
the work is great the hands are well proportioned but the feet looks too narrow to be proportioned with such a plump body .
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:15 PM
Have used this formal mesh, you can see the results at the following link. Thanks for a great mesh.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Carolin...p?showtopic=288
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:54 AM
wow, look at that ass! haha. great job.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west