Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

9 Pretty Gowns by HCAC based on Starangel's Curvy Gown Mesh

by HCAC Posted 13th Feb 2006 at 8:16 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2006 at 12:40 AM by HCAC

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 10:24 PM
oh i dont believe we have done the same thing today lol, i too made a wedding dress and formal wear which i am waiting approval. nice work my friend

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 11:23 PM
Wow, Mish, that's pretty amazing. I look forward to seeing all the fun recolours. :valentine

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Alchemist
#4 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 12:19 AM
That's lovely, HCAC! (Hey I see you shortened your name? lol) Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 12:42 AM
Very Pretty! Thank you for the lovely recolors.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:05 AM
All Three Of You Artists Have Done An Amazing Job! I Love This Mesh As Well As The Others Because Not all Curvy Girls Have The Curves In The Same Place! It's Nice To Finally Have Some "real" Women In My Game! Some That Look Just Like Me And Can Get The Hot Guys Too! Thank You All So Much And please Please make More!

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:21 AM
I am built exactly like these women, thankyou so much for these beautiful Sims, looking forward to downloading lots of clothes Awesome job by the way
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 10:30 PM
Thanks for the nice replies/thanks so far. I appreciate it.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:51 AM
HCAC:

You did it! I think I love you...finally...some pretty dresses for our zoftig maidens.

Now...if you can just find a way to put some sexy highheeled shoes on her...I'll marry you!

Thanks so much for this...sleighill - [email protected]
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 11:22 AM
Lol..sorry, already married and wrong gender but I accept the 'love.' If I can't find time to do heels with these, I am sure someone else will... :howdy:

Thanks for the nice comment, sleighill! We should thank Starangel over and over for the mesh, though!! :howdy:

Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 6:33 PM Last edited by HCAC : 16th Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ONEBLONDMOMMA
Thank You All So Much And please Please make More!

I did make more. Get them here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131473

Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:48 PM
Thank you (all) so much for making fashion possible for the bigger girls!
I so enjoy the diversity that they bring to the game!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".