Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elf Ear Recolors

by Kitiara Posted 14th Feb 2006 at 12:57 AM - Updated 19th May 2010 at 3:34 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 11:22 PM
Awesome - with the powers combined between Enayla's skintones and Louis' ears, our elves will be that much more stunning! Thanks for your work and sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 11:45 PM
You are welcome

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 11:50 PM
Oh faboo!!! Thank you for these! Now we just need ears to match all her other marvelous skintones!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 11:55 PM
Anyones in particular you are looking for?

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
These save me some time. I've already done one's to match Enayla's Blue Midnight and Fae skins.

"It bit me!"
"What'd you expect faeries to do?"
"I thought they did nice things... like granting wishes...."
"Humph! Shows what you know, don't it?"
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:13 AM
Thank you so much for making these and sharing them with us.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by unseelie_sidhe
These save me some time. I've already done one's to match Enayla's Blue Midnight and Fae skins.

Really? Have you posted them here? I'd love to have them!

Nice job on the recolors! I've been waiting for someone to do matches for Enayla's awesome skins!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitiara
Anyones in particular you are looking for?

Oh dear God, um... all of them. *giggle* *thinks of favorite ones* The Alien one, for sure. The Pale opalescent one? Or will the pale ears work for it and the two "Eerie" skins. The golden one and the blueish one. (Drawing a blank on their name)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by unseelie_sidhe

Oooh! I'd love to see them, as well! *just asked Kit to make some of the fae ones before I saw your post!*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:21 AM
Well, I'm currently working on ears for all the Enayla skins I have...
Alabaster, Jade, Opaline, GoldenGrace, SweetFall, BlueMidnight, FaeBlue, Deceased, DeepEarth, PorcelainDoll, Dusk and RichGold.

I should have them posted up by thursday.

Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:25 AM
Thank you so much for making these! Just what I was hoping for. Can't wait for the other colors.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:07 AM
*squee!*
Thank you so much!
I was hoping that someone would do this ^_^
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:35 AM
Thanks!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 9:06 AM
I was looking at those elf ears just last night and thinking how great it would be to have them in Enalya's skintones! You must be a seer/mind reader Thank you very much :D

We'll roll on with our heads held high,
Our consience in the gutter,
Our dreams up in the sky,
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:25 AM
Amazing! Thanks so much :D

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 10:27 AM
It's good for me.Thank.[IMG]F:\Waliter Vlad Radu 2.png[/IMG]
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:01 PM
They are great!!! TX!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 6:56 PM
Yay!! I love them. Thank you.

♥afáяιи_*
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 7:30 PM
Bravo & Thank you
OOOOH, so wonderful....My elven kinfolk adore you for creating these wonderful recolors to match their skins, I wish I was able to figure out how to do this for all of my skintones....that way my 1/2 elves could have better elven ears too bravo & thank you

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:13 PM
The Louis link is now dead.
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 9:27 AM
i can't download louis ears from the site its not working
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th May 2010 at 1:15 PM
Can you post the mesh since the mesh creator's site is down?