Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DeskClutter - Inboxes and Pens

by IndigoRage Posted 14th Feb 2006 at 2:15 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 2:15 AM
(Reserved)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 2:26 AM
This is awesome! Thank you! I love collecting miscellaneous clutter and things. Makes their homes more realistic. :D

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Ginny: Glad you like it - I keep looking around the house, going: "Ok, so what can I model to make my sims more realistic..." and have fun making little digital versions of all the junk I've collected over the ages ;-)

Pax,
Indigo
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 4:04 AM
Agreed this is fun! lol! love it! I always like making the sims I play more realistic! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 4:13 AM
Alright! I was just hoping for something like this!

A slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic to an equine quadruped utterly devoid of any visionary capacity.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 4:28 AM
Yay, not only is it "clutter", it's realistically colored and detailed! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 1:47 PM
Oh, thats nice. i like my houses look realistic and this is a step forward.

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:49 PM
brilliant!

313 days left to Pirates of the Caribbbean: At World's End

If you are one of those who hates Elizabeth Swann? Copy this to your signature // c. by SD and HB

*'oi fish face, look what ive got, ive got a jar of dirt!' - captin Jack sparrow (Johnny depp)
Inventor
#10 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 8:45 PM
Once again a great idea and a excellent work. Thanks for sharing this (and all your other) creations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:43 AM
Danke!

~I
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 1:03 AM
A boring item but makes the game more realistic! Thanx for sharing!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 5:46 AM
I seriously came here looking for an inbox tray, INSANE as that may sound. So THANK YOU!