Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

22/08/06 Based on Ryuichi Hair Mesh! *Update* Please Redownload

by ModernChemistry Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 1:36 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2006 at 5:18 AM by EternalxLove26 : Update

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:41 AM
looks good.. lol about your policy thing.. in the end, this is the internet. You can't control what people do anyways, and especially here. lol I respect that fact that you are setting limits but you have to realize you can't do much for stopping people from doing things. althought it does pretty much set boundarys lol.. maybe its just me.. good job on the mesh though!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:43 AM
Haha, I think you did a great job. I might take it upon myself to recolour it, to get Ryuichi's anime colouring, the greenish-brown, you know? Maybe. o.o I think it's great though! *hugs*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:15 AM
Looks really good! Nice work on the mesh! I can not wait to see it in my game!

It will look absolutely awesome when someone retextures it to make the hair look silky!

Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:16 AM
I LOVE IT!
Ryuichi is my favorite character too and everything so wheeee!!! ^_^"
Thank you ^^

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:25 AM
This is gorgeous thanx always looking for new male hair.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:39 AM
I would love to give this a try! Oh anime boys....why must you have that little "m" in the middle of your foreheads??? why?!? Thanks a bunch!!

I...will never be a memory.
Inventor
#8 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:24 AM
I'm sorry but I have to agree this is totally awsome! I can't be soft on ya ;op lol! sorry couldn't help myself! :oD
!@_o!.oO(great for a first/ any try!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 6:32 AM
Nice one! I hope you keep it up, I can't do meshes! This is great!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 6:34 AM
Oh wait...So how do I recolor this if it doesn't have a texture? Its the base MESH right? How can we make recolors?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:20 AM
So that's what a texture is! Okay. I see now. I meant if you wanted to change the way the hair looks by making it curly or straight. So, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for all the nice coments! I'm working on a Yuki Erie hair mesh I will upload soon. I realize I have strict recoloring policies and I know that following them will be hard to remember and I understand accidents happen. But if I ask you to fix something or suggest that maybe you stole it, act like an adult and just fix it. I can be very forgiving.

Well, anyway thank you all again! ^-^A

lgfuad
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:01 PM
This is wonderful! I've been looking for something like this for a while, thanks!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 12:52 PM
Very nice!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:13 PM
lurve it thank you!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 3:01 PM
Great mesh! You've done a wonderful job.
Thank you very much for sharing it with us
Instructor
#16 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 8:29 PM
This'll work much better on the George O'Malley sim I made than the hair that's currently on him. Thanks a ton!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:17 AM
"WATCH THE CORD!" - Ryuichi *wink*

I love the hair.

"Fangs ruin any cute pout..." - Rasputina (Transylvania Concubine)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:56 AM
"Kumagoro Beam!" haha Ryuichi! *hugs her Pekingnese* (When I think of Ryu Chan I have to snuggle something) Oh, Stinky Pinky was sleeping... Anyway Ryuichi love love!!! ^-^

lgfuad
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:10 PM
lol, I love that part. It's all quiet... they're looking at each other... then BOOM! Shuichi can die happy now.

I just love Gravitation. I based my GJ layout on it (greatestjournal.com/users/cemetery_angel), but it's going to change within the next few days. I did a poll and all my friends wanted Samurai Champloo considering I've had the Gravi layout for... *thinks* almost forever, lol.

"Fangs ruin any cute pout..." - Rasputina (Transylvania Concubine)
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 7:10 PM
locks very nice. do it for all ages and i download it.

excuse my bad english, cause i'm still german. ;-)
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:49 AM
It looks great, exactly like Ryuichi. Now all we need is a Shuichi hair :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
I have no idea why, but for the life of me, I can't get this hairstyle to work. I've re-downloaded and re-installed it about three times, and it's just not showing up in Body Shop. It's very frustrating because it's such an awesome mesh and it's perfect hair for my Jeff Buckley Sim, but it's just not working for me.

I know how to download and install Sims stuff; I do it all the time with no problems, but this one is giving me a hard time. :/ Any suggestions on what I could do?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:02 AM
Is anyone else having this problem? Cuz it didn't when I downloaded it into my game (I accidently deleted it) It worked fine for me, I can't really say what is causing this... Is it showing up in the game?

lgfuad
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:04 AM
I forgot to say this! It has alphas you know so you can make Ryuichi's bangs better. I can't cuz once again, I stink at the recoloring thing.

lgfuad
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EternalxLove26
Is anyone else having this problem? Cuz it didn't when I downloaded it into my game (I accidently deleted it) It worked fine for me, I can't really say what is causing this... Is it showing up in the game?

I haven't checked the game yet, but normally if I download something and it doesn't show up in BodyShop, it doesn't tend to show up in the game either. I'll see if it showed up in the actual game though and get back to you. Thanks for your time.
Page 1 of 2