Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Milla Jovovich (Leeloo version)

by ReginaS Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 2:43 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2006 at 5:23 PM by ReginaS

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:39 PM
Sim looks great!!! I have some news about Katherine's site. It turns out almost ALL of her textures were copied from another site. She has been cheating her donators as well as those of us who simply go for the free stuff. She has even gone to the length of closing her guestbook. The reason I mentoned this is becaus I noticed this Wonderful sim was using one of Katherines hairs. I ha
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:43 PM
Beautiful, just beautiful!

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Cult Leader
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:51 PM
Gorgeous work. It looks just like the beautiful Milla. Thanx she's my fav model.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:00 PM
:insane: so beautiful !!!! Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:14 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:23 PM
The resemblance is amazing. I love the movie Fifth Element. Thank you :baloons:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 5:29 PM
Thank you, I think I just found my new cutest simmie! She looks sooo like her, except much cleaner (and since my boyfriend has nicknamed me monica, that's perfect!) =)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:33 PM
Thanks!!! You did an amazing job on her!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:50 PM
Beautiful thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 8:14 PM
Wow!!! You REALLY did a terrific job!!!

:insane:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
#12 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 9:03 PM
awesome awesome!!! the best leeloo sim Ive ever seen

>>milla's sims rock!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
Perfect!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:39 AM
Great job...thank you for sharing her with us.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:40 AM
Oh wow she is so beautiful! I really like the movie The Fifth Element too. Thank you very much for making her! ^_^
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 1:31 AM
Wow! you're Milla Jovovich is Younger and cutier! I loved her in 5th Element

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 2:52 AM
You nailed her! She's gorgeous!

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 3:06 AM
wow!! She's awesome!! I can't wait for Ultraviolet to come out, so I think I'll slap some black hair on her and play her as Ultraviolet before the movie comes out, just to get my fix.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:00 AM
Well done.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
#20 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brynkitty
wow!! She's awesome!! I can't wait for Ultraviolet to come out, so I think I'll slap some black hair on her and play her as Ultraviolet before the movie comes out, just to get my fix.
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

good idea :D
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:28 AM
She is by far the best LeeLoo I have ever seen.
Thankyou
XXX
Scholar
#22 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:57 AM
I love Milla, too, and I love your SIM. She is really hard to SIM and yours is the best I have seen!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:57 AM
i always look forward to new simmies from you Regina and you never fail to exceed my expectations. She's fabulous!! My neighborhood is full of your beautiful sims, going to need to make a suburb.

>^..^<

Where are we going and what am i doing in this handbasket???
Scholar
#24 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
:insane: Aaack, I'm so sorry, I went to try and rate it 5 stars and something went wrong and I think it accidently went to one star. I'm so sorry Regina, it won't let me vote again to fix it. I had better not vote and thank anymore until we figure out why I am having so many computer problems.

Edit: To clarify I put in 5 stars, and when I tried to hit the enter my display "jumped" and I somehow ended up hitting the one star as I was trying to enter my original choice. It all happened so fast I'm not really sure exactly what went wrong. I am having so many problems with my computer which is why I have not been able to finish my Tyra Banks SIM yet. I can work but I have problems and sometimes lose some of my work.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:36 AM
*Hugs Leeloo much* I adore Leeloo and this is by far the best one I have seen yet!
Page 1 of 3