Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christian and Inverted Crosses - Black

by zedrik Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 10:55 AM by zedrik

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:07 AM
oh my!!! thank you, I love the cross and i feel protected, now my simmies can feel protected too! could mabye you make some Celtic Crosses?!? thank you any way!! great job!

You may call me insane but even you cant spell slaughter without lauphter.
Recolour maniac of maniacs
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wolvin
oh my!!! thank you, I love the cross and i feel protected, now my simmies can feel protected too! could mabye you make some Celtic Crosses?!? thank you any way!! great job!

I'm going to have to say that it is unlikely at this time. I might be doing more recolors, but more meshwork from me is very unlikely.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 7:03 AM
Thank you! I use your crosses a lot
:-)

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 6:20 AM
Thank you for your beautiful crosses. They will look great in the new church that I've just created, Simchester Cathedral.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 2:57 AM
Awesome! can you invert them into upside down crosses? for the bad gothic vamp sims. >
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 6:42 AM
Cool, but please don't upload inverted upside down ones. They give me the creeps of satan.

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Recolour maniac of maniacs
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silenthill_addict
Cool, but please don't upload inverted upside down ones. They give me the creeps of satan.

Please don't start that here, too.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2012 at 3:31 AM
Cool, Thank you! And the upside-down cross haters should know it's the Christian Cross of St Peter, a perfectly admirable symbol