Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gas Logo Signs

by blondesimmer Posted 17th Feb 2006 at 5:38 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:04 AM
These'll look so damn cool on a car dealership! Thankyou sooo much!!!

BTW, can't wait for OFB. It's the last expansion theme I would have expected from Maxis!

Reese - OMG! Did you know, that under your skin, there's more skin!
-Malcolm in the Middle
More stupid quotes & Bushisms? Visit my website!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:17 AM
I Agree with Rowey. Those files are a little to big! Is there any way to lower them? Anyway great work on the signs, 5 Stars i say!!!

The Extreme! Also Know as - The lot upload King!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 1:06 AM
Commercial signs like these are nice touches, BUT...

Doesn't this REALLY amount to FREE advertising for a multi-billion dollar korporation?

Seems THEY should be paying a hefty fee to the creators of content like this. Something to think about...I had considered this myself, but am not that talented.

Korporations pay film studios a LOT to have their products placed in films. They should pay to have them placed in our games as well. Content creators who come up with stuff that has korporate logos on it should demand compensation from the korporations in question!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 5:36 PM
I am sorry that they are so big, but they are to be used as signs in front of the business. If I made them smaller, you couldn't use them as signs. Again I am sorry that they are so big, I made them that way by request.

Life is too short not to B!t$h, that is why I am Queen!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:28 PM
You might try reducing the resolution on the graphics, or going with 256 colours
Scholar
#9 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:55 AM
I love them big,,,lyou did a great job on these,,,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:41 AM
good job, ...wish they were smaller though... oh well.

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:45 AM
They are in zip format. Just look at the top screen! Download
Download filesD/L QX Filename Size Downloads
Quote: BusinessSignsGas.zip 5.77 MB 163
BusinessSignsGas2.zip 5.29 MB 125
If they're too big, then put them in rar format, it compresses the file more. Yes, companies should be paying us to put lolos in the game. And thank you very much for these!
Alchemist
#12 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim Master
They are in zip format. Just look at the top screen! Download
Download filesD/L QX Filename Size Downloads
Quote: BusinessSignsGas.zip 5.77 MB 163
BusinessSignsGas2.zip 5.29 MB 125
If they're too big, then put them in rar format, it compresses the file more. Yes, companies should be paying us to put lolos in the game. And thank you very much for these!

I already gave her tips how to reduce pictures in size in private message. She said she will fix them.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:18 AM
blondesimmer: Nice work

Sim Master your on the ball their re: "companies should be paying us to put logos in the game" (edited).

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:30 PM
Wow, that's great !!! A Petro-Canada and a Irving sign could be great. Also, car make like ford, gmc, chevrolet, dodge could be great...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:04 PM
i have downloaded them but i cant find them in the game