Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Courteney Cox (Monica from Friends)

by Vicha Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 7:08 PM - Updated 15th Jun 2006 at 10:37 PM by Vicha

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:46 AM
is good is pretty sim
thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:16 AM
I can see a resemblance. Good job! Maybe if you worked on the nose and the eyes a little bit she would be a little closer, but other than that they look a lot alike.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:48 AM
Oh my gosh! I never liked this show too much but I love Courtney Cox. Thank you so much! She looks awesome!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:06 AM
very good likeness. and I absolutely love the two kitties. black and white , at top. any way to get a photo of them. adorable . thanks much
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:03 AM
very good resemblance.The cheek bones and the mouth turned out great.

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:54 AM
This is great I can see the resembelance!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:44 AM
Thank you for your comments!!! Your approval of my work gives me motivation to create further celebrities.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaGoogle
very good likeness. and I absolutely love the two kitties. black and white , at top. any way to get a photo of them. adorable . thanks much

Give me your e-mail and I will sent it to you
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 11:19 AM
Whoa! She looks just like her! Well done.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:15 PM
:baloons:

WOW !!!!!!!!!! it's amazing, gorgeous !!!!! I love Frinds too ! and yours 2 characters (Jennifer aniston and courtney cox) are so beautiful and there is a great resemblance !!!
Do you think you'll make the other characters (chnadler, ross, phoebe and joey) ? Oh please make them !!!
maybe I'll make the storyof FREINDS by "the sims" so I need all !
I'm sorry for the english in that message but I'm french !! by ebey and godd luck if you make the others !
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magmetz
:baloons:

WOW !!!!!!!!!! it's amazing, gorgeous !!!!! I love Frinds too ! and yours 2 characters (Jennifer aniston and courtney cox) are so beautiful and there is a great resemblance !!!
Do you think you'll make the other characters (chnadler, ross, phoebe and joey) ? Oh please make them !!!
maybe I'll make the storyof FREINDS by "the sims" so I need all !
I'm sorry for the english in that message but I'm french !! by ebey and godd luck if you make the others !

Thank you! Yes, I'm planning on making the other Friends, but I don't know when yet.
#13 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:50 PM
This is very nice work. its nice to see someone who makes an effort to recreate face shape and bone structure instead of just making a custom skin and slapping the celebs face onto it. I'd be the first to download the rest of the cast.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:39 PM
Thanx!!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:00 PM
her eyes look very alike

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:28 PM Last edited by coco cen : 19th Feb 2006 at 5:54 PM.
OH!!i really like her! i like monica geller~~~
thank you so much! you do a gread job ! thanks for sharing !
emm~ROSS! yea~ i will make her brother and her husband chandler~HAHA!~ :bandit: :bandit:
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:06 PM
Default please please please
oh i'm so sad ! I don't suceed in having her in whole !! so she's not like yours in my boit@look !!
In particulary whit the skintone of sims cribbing I download it but it isn't in my game ! (i hope you understand) How can I download the skintones of sims cribbing ? Is there a mesh or anything else !!
Please help me I'm desesperate !!

If I give you my e-mail adress do you think you can give me the skintone if I ever can't have it in my game ? If you send me Jennifer aniston and courtney , like you made it by the boit@look do you I'll have it in whole, I mean like the picture, like you : whit the same skintone, the same eyes, the same make up ....

Please please please !! I'm nto housewives but desesperate yes !! lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magmetz
oh i'm so sad ! I don't suceed in having her in whole !! so she's not like yours in my boit@look !!
In particulary whit the skintone of sims cribbing I download it but it isn't in my game ! (i hope you understand) How can I download the skintones of sims cribbing ? Is there a mesh or anything else !!
Please help me I'm desesperate !!

If I give you my e-mail adress do you think you can give me the skintone if I ever can't have it in my game ? If you send me Jennifer aniston and courtney , like you made it by the boit@look do you I'll have it in whole, I mean like the picture, like you : whit the same skintone, the same eyes, the same make up ....

Please please please !! I'm nto housewives but desesperate yes !! lol

I don't know why you can't see the skintone.
All the files you need are allready in the package ... and the skinone will just repace the default Maxis skintone. Everything should work just fine, therefore if you continue to experiance any problems - give me your email and I'll send you what you need.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
Not bad! Thank you

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 5:28 AM
Hey, that looks cool!

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:56 AM
I love the show friends make more of them
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:14 PM
Well done!!! Please, could you tell me what's the expansion pack required for this skin?
thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:19 PM
Well done!!!
Well done!!! Please, could you tell me what's the expansion pack required for this skin?
thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninasantiago
thanks!

Nightlife
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 4:13 AM
Shes great formy family ties house