Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desktop Picture plus clutter recolor

by maree464 Posted 19th Feb 2006 at 3:06 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2006 at 4:38 PM by maree464 : Grandpa Added

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 4:14 PM
Thank you for putting black people in the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job I have been wanting this for a long time now!

"We're not snobs, we're just better than you!"
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:15 PM
Beautiful choices. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:30 PM
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I have been waiting for someone to realize that not every photo contains only people of the paler complexions . I hope you make more of these ... maybe some family photos like couples, parents & children or even wedding photos ... Either way thank you so much again for these!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:51 PM
These are great! Thanks. I would also love some simrealistic recolors of these (with photos of sims). Thanks again.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:29 PM
Thank you, I have some family photos that are in my yahoo group (link is in my profile)...I will be posting here eventually. I will be added more here also later today or tomorrow.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 1:55 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 8:48 PM
Awesome! Another creation to put in sim.Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 10:21 PM
ty so much