Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Items for your shelves!

by joesemsims Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 1:08 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:04 PM by Canoodle

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:36 AM
Wow. All I can think of to say is... "Dude... You Rock!!!" These items are great and I love the variety that they offer. I love the fish tank, too! We need a real table top fish tank in the game, too! *hint, hint* :P
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:37 AM
These are great and I especially love the mini fish tank!

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:18 AM
mind if I do a recoolour of the books? ^_^
Im making a crazy lab at the moment and I want to make some books.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
nice work keep it up

F:Chai

CHAI
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:20 AM
I like your New Items for your shelves!!!!!....:sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:

:\`'.,\`'.,#~#,.'´/,.'´/:
♥{=%=<Horror>=%=}♥
:/,.'`/,.'`#~#´'.,\´'.,\:
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 9:15 AM
this is charming!Thanks!
Instructor
#8 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:23 AM
The mini fish tank idea rocks...all we need now is fish bowls.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:58 PM
Thank you everyone for the comments diabolus_animus, you can recolor the books.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 2:30 PM
I've been waiting for this so long... Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:39 PM
Oh! This is wonderfull thankyou! Just what we need!

I've always dreamed of shelves to put in my kids' rooms that are just absolutley stuffed full of teddy bears and stuffed animals all piled on top of eachother! Do you think you could do that? It would be great, like no spaces between them at all, just smooshed together up there! It'd be so cute!!

Thanks again!

........................ woo....hoo ........................
~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 5:59 PM
I keep getting a corrupted .zip file! only getting a file of 70kb instead of 1.28mb!! I have tried to dl at least 5 times now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 1:21 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I dont know what the problem is.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:19 AM
k keep it up

CHAI
Inventor
#15 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:17 AM
This is a absolutely great work. Thanks for sharing the shelves and all the items.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by diabolus_animus
mind if I do a recoolour of the books? ^_^
Im making a crazy lab at the moment and I want to make some books.

Ack! That was me posting at BF's house. Yay for recolours!
Can you make the books...er... thinner? So I can make a stack of magazines? ^_^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:55 AM
Aww! Thank you so much! I've been putting this stuff in all of my houses!!! God, you rock!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 12:54 PM
Well, I tried to dwonload it many times, but every time it says "cannot open file". What is the problem? I also restarted my computer.

A ROOM without BOOKS is like a BODY without SOUL.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 11:39 PM
Thank you Joesemsims, it looks good and give a more realistic side to children's rooms.

Information for KashW :
I downloaded this New items.zip's file (with WinRar) and I had no problem with it (I can see all the package files).
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:36 AM
Ohh these will definately add a nicer touch to the shelves Lovin' the fish tank!
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:11 PM
Great! Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#22 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:50 AM
just tried the shelf tank thingy and the fish are swimming under the shelf...totally wierd!
Probably because of the way the animations are in the game...pity I can't stop the sims from filling the tank with fish.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 10:54 PM
Thank you everyone. Sorry about the fish tank. I forgot it has the same animation as the origanal one.

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 5:49 PM
can you put the new item into a new folder as you make them please, so we dont have to keep redownloaded the same folder with items we already have.
Instructor
#25 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:08 AM
I made a comment on the other (original) page but had no answer so I try it here. The shrunken statue still has the original price tag and this makes it a bit expensive to use on shelves.
Also could you or, somebody else perhaps, re-colour the pictures with a more childlike theme?
Thanks for all the great work
Page 1 of 2