Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Cooper S resprays

by Pete_xp Posted 20th Feb 2006 at 3:01 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:36 PM by -Maylin-

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:03 PM
hey ive been waiting for a new car for almost a week im soo desperate ur like my savior. i cant believe im the first one to download it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:25 PM
Omg!!! I Love Minis!!!!!

(!),,,(!)
( o/\o )
\ | | /
(o\/o)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:37 PM
Wow, so detail! Wonderful!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:47 PM
Wow.... that's all I can say..just wow... I have never seen a mini on here so detailed! Excellent job. I hope you create more cars in the future!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:58 PM
Quote:
hey ive been waiting for a new car for almost a week
lol I've been spraying these for about a week.

Hannah P, join the club

Thanks Nightfire

Moomoo, I just resprayed (recolored) the models. Virtual Jack made the mesh. And I agree Virtual Jack does fantastic models.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:00 PM
WoW! very nice!

~*~Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get~*~
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 4:01 PM
Virtual Jack did a fantastic job creating this car. A big thanks to you for producing some nice re-colours. Looks really nice "in-game". Good work :salute:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:49 PM
I love your Mini Cooper S resprays!!!!....:sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:

:\`'.,\`'.,#~#,.'´/,.'´/:
♥{=%=<Horror>=%=}♥
:/,.'`/,.'`#~#´'.,\´'.,\:
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:36 PM
i've been waiting sooooo long for this! and YOU finally made them! THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:01 PM
It's great, how about an convertable.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 11:20 PM
Freaklin Awesome! Now where is my chili red with black racing stripes and roof? Great job, thanks so much for doing these, I acutally have the red and black that's why I love this so much.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 12:25 AM
its so like groovy dude!:hippy:

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 12:56 AM
Yezzzz!!! the Chili Red one is mine... Thanx for sharing! Is it love? Yes it is!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 3:10 AM
hey do you have any other cars? if so what others are comming soon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:20 AM
SonjalovesSims, No problems glad you like them.

kendramjf, you can have your convertable after I get my John Coopers Works Special Edition only 2000 of them are being made.

simnut94, I believe your chilli Red with black is in your garage lol. I'll see what I can do for you

simpsonlover#1, Yeah I have a stack of cars in my game, doesn't everyone? Even if I knew what was coming up soon, I can't wreck the surprise. hehe

Thanks all glad you like them.

Enjoy & have fun.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:59 PM
Quote:
simnut94, I believe your chilli Red with black is in your garage lol

I do believe you are right but thanks so much for the other resprays! I really appreciate it so very much, I posted pics of my baby in the other thread.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:56 AM Last edited by Toomy : 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:07 AM.
Default stupid question
That red Mini with stripes looks MEAN!!! (as mean as a Mini can look) Excellent job!

Reese - OMG! Did you know, that under your skin, there's more skin!
-Malcolm in the Middle
More stupid quotes & Bushisms? Visit my website!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:19 AM
Don't be fooled by their small size, they are made by BMW now and the S model is a mean little machine. It can really fly, I had mine up to about 190mph when we were in Germany.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:23 AM
no way!! i love minis, and these are so detailed!! i love these colors!! thanks a bunch

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 7:35 AM
Hey, is the mercedes behind the pic of the red cooper downloadable/drivable? If so could you please tell me where you got it from? :D
Awsome work!

"Canada's military? What millitary?"
-Phillip Rieser
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:36 AM
Definately don't be fooled by a car that you can't fit a can of coke under, only comes up to your armpit, is front wheel drive and it's doors open wider than it is longer. Did I mention supercharged.

0 to 60mph in 6.6sec & thats standard.

*Gram* the car behind the Cooper S can be found here (same maker as Cooper S, Virtual Jack)

My wannaown dribbledrool can'thave mini
Screenshots
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:55 PM
This is so coll!!!I realy don't know how you make these things...They look so real...I'm downloading one right now,i love mini cooper!!! (^_^)
#24 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:25 PM
Were do i get the mesh???
Can someone tell me were I can download the mesh for this mini looks fantastic in the picture??

Hope someone can help )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:49 PM
Hi booster the mini mesh can be found at http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2objects_31.htm
Page 1 of 2