Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Movie gowns (requested)

by Barcelonista Posted 21st Feb 2006 at 1:40 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2006 at 6:39 PM by Barcelonista

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:49 PM
Thes are soo beautiful! a must download!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:08 PM
Wow that's so pretty Thanks

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM
How can you do that! Those are amazing and very beautiful! You're an artist, thanks a lot for them :D

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:41 PM
Thank you I'm glad you like them

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:51 PM
They are all gorgeous Barcelonista :smash:
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:59 PM
Brilliant as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you darling!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:09 PM
Thank you so much! As I said- they are truely amazing. And you keep always as close to original as its possible. I try not downloading many things any more as my Downloads folder is about to burst lol, but I´m ready to throw away half of it for your stuff
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:25 PM
Thank you

Instructor
#10 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:37 PM
House of Flying Daggers is one of my favourite movies, and the pink and blue dresses are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for making these, I just love them.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 9:12 PM
They're all beautiful!
But the pink gown is my favorite ^_^
Spectacular work!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:43 PM
Fantastic, Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 10:57 PM
For the pink gown, whats the mesh called, is it Arwen's Mourning Gown? if it is, then how do i download it. Its showing up as a application, and not a zip file.

thanks!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 11:34 PM
Yes, that is the mesh, don't click on picture, click on Arwen.zip and after that Download

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM
Good job. Now all I'm waiting for is a Geisha career and I'll be all set. Thanks.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:20 AM
Ooooh... very very very pretty. I havent' seen this movie, but I like these dresses. Great job!

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 2:28 AM
Ooh. The first dress is gorgeous. House of Flying Daggers def. has amazing costumes.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:34 AM
You're so talentented, if you keep it up, i think you will earn yourself an award eventually, you should defenately be a candidate

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 11:37 AM
Thank you

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:04 PM
wowee! soo beautiful!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:08 PM
bah i cant get the shannara mesh! her homepage is saying page cannot be displayed the whole time!
luckly i think i allready have the mesh downloaded from another site i think ^^

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 2:44 PM Last edited by btrfly0666 : 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:50 AM. Reason: add on
:jaw: these are amazing ... you are amazing! ... I can't even come up with words for this one ... your artistic talent keeps growing ... everytime I think I've seen the most beautiful, here you come with something else ... again, thank you for sharing your incredible talent and your inspired gowns etc with us! :clap: amazing! :clap:

edit: question ... is anyone else having problems downloading Shannara's Mesh? ... I keep trying but when it opens it doesn't show a .package it shows as an unknown file ... I won't be able to have the pink one ... this is soooo sad!
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 3:46 PM
They look great, thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 8:05 PM
I can't even find the file Arwen on the site...is there anywhere else we can get it. All the rest were fine. Thank you so much!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 8:20 PM
Sorry about that mesh. It seems the mesh is removed from the site

Page 1 of 2