Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contacts, Vampire bite, Eye color, Tears

by Dragonfly Fairy Posted 24th Feb 2006 at 4:23 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2006 at 10:14 AM by Dragonfly Fairy

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:38 AM
What a clever idea thankyou.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 7:53 AM
Thank you. The contacts idea came to me when I thought about doing a story =) I then went on a frenzy and was going to do every eye color I had.(Which is way to many to count...that's including exnem*sorry if mispelt* 88 realistic eyes) Instead I just stuck with Maxis made...Oh and if anyone wants me to do another color into contacts. I can try. Just leave a link or something and I'll stab at it a bit.

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:36 PM
Wow, it the black and white eyes look both creepy and cool! Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 2:21 PM
waw, it's beautiful!! I need a lot of creepy objects and other things for my sims! Keep making stuff like this!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:28 PM
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for this stuff!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:43 PM
The vampire bites look great - thank-you so much for making them for me! The other stuff is great too, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
It sucks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 12:44 AM
I'm glad that ya'll like it. And your welcome for the bites Llyana. Vio1ette please don't be a troll.

*Please ask before you upload any of my creations or atleast gimme credit. =) Please. Thank you* Wanna make a neopet! They are great! =)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:49 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much for this. I love it.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 3:25 AM
Awesome! The black contacts should do nicely for the part of my story where the main character becomes posessed :D

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:17 AM
Yey!! Luv Ya!!

I am not your seniorita, I am not from your tribe. In the garden I did no crime.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:18 AM
In a more civilized manner... I think your work is awesome!!

I am not your seniorita, I am not from your tribe. In the garden I did no crime.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
I'm glad that ya'll like these. I had fun making them =)

Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 4:58 PM
That's just what I needed! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:50 PM
I'm glad that you can use this =)

Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM
I'm haveing a hard time getting these in my game could you convert them to zip? I REALLY NEED them!!!!!

http://treebrooke-simsandmore.blogspot.com/ <- New Challenges

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 11:31 PM
I can only upload one or the other. You can get a free extractor at www.winrar.com (I think that's the site. Correct me if I'm wrong) Sorry.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 6:29 AM
OOhh... are you stalking me? If the vampire bite were more scar-like it would match my tattoo perfectly... :insane:
Instructor
#20 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 11:00 PM
i keep on getting rid of these files form my game, but they keep on comeing back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 10:42 PM
they aren't working for me

more of my creations here

Do not recolour my creations without my permission.

Do not upload my sims, or my creations at the Sims 2 Exchange. Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:14 PM
Those eyes looking in different directions are a wonderful idea! Definitely a great story making tool.

Out of curiosity, did you have a hard time positioning the bites at all? I was making a clone barcode for the neck and it kept duplicating itself -.-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 9:50 AM
Actually with the bites it was quiet difficult. And I think there might be marks on the back of the neck from the duplicating. I'm not sure since I haven't been able to play my sims in some time. My computer is unfortunantly broken at the moment. I couldn't figure out how to make it work without the duplication. But as soon as I get back to simming...whenever that will be in a thousand years-_-(shakes head) I'll work on trying to figure out how to make it not duplicate....course I'm sure there are people who already have it figured out lol.

Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:41 PM
wow looks creepy..good job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:58 PM
One word:

Awesome.

Not you,
not love,
just nothing...
Page 1 of 2