Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crystal Skull with recolors By Request

by GuildMaster Posted 24th Feb 2006 at 9:43 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2006 at 9:48 AM by GuildMaster

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 12:23 PM
this is good...I have a crystal shop set-up in the sims and this would be great for that...thank you.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:42 PM
Thanks, I like the crystal colors an nice decoration for my mad scientists.
Good Job!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 4:21 PM
I really like the green one! *downloading all*
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 5:50 PM
This is perfect for my Daniel Jackson sim. (In one episode of Stargate SG-1 he gets sucked into a crystal skull like his grandfather... this doesn't make sense to anyone who doesn't watch the show, does it??) Anyway, Thank You muchly!!

Always,
Emma

"And now we wait for the Giant Aliens!" ~ Nick Ballard
"See, that just has a nice ring to it." ~ Jack O'Neill
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 5:51 PM
realy wikid 5 stars dude nice 1..

OpEn DoOr So I wAlK InSiDE,
cLoSe My EyEs FiNd My PlAcE To HiDe,
AnD i ShAke As I tAkE iT iN,
lEt ThE sHoW bEgIn...!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 9:30 PM
The recolours are awesome! Heh. I have a lot of mage-type sims, and this'd go -perfectly- in their study areas. =) Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 12:03 AM
There are many who seek the crystal skulls. And now I can give them one if they find it. Thanks.

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:46 AM
Awesome! Thank you so much for making this. I want to get a sculpture like this in real life really badly. Lol. Great job. :D

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
This is perfect for my Daniel Jackson sim. (In one episode of Stargate SG-1 he gets sucked into a crystal skull like his grandfather... this doesn't make sense to anyone who doesn't watch the show, does it??) Anyway, Thank You muchly!!

Always,
Emma

That episode is actually part of the request made by Omengoddess, she is working on a stargate movie done with sims.
The skull itself actually exists, was found in a mayan/aztec/incan temple (can't remember) back in the late 70's early 80's. That is also the reason for the temple style used in the stargate episode.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ~Quetzalcoatl The Feathered Serpent.

My Philosophies and other useless info.

Pain is mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
The true path to knowledge, is to first admit that you know nothing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 12:44 PM
Wow these are soooo cool! thank you

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin
#12 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
word yo , these are sick , nice job
Theorist
#13 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880

Always,
Emma

Nope--probably doesn't make any sense at all, but I agree! The first thing I thought of when I saw these was Daniel and his grandpappy and the giant aliens. (Oooooohhhhh, I sooooo love SG-1!)

At any rate, these look pretty awesome. Has anyone had trouble with seeing them in-game? I put in the mesh and re-colors but am still having trouble finding them!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 2:56 AM
Would love a black recolour of this .

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.