Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated hogwarts uniforms 4 teen girls

by raisinfairy Posted 25th Feb 2006 at 12:43 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:54 AM
I love these! They're like vampy, more streamlined versions of the real thing. Too bad I keep getting website errors or I would download them right now - but they're good enough I'll definitely come back for them later.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:13 AM
nice i like them
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 7:47 AM
Nice-Can you make them for young-adult too?

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 7:50 AM
heh it's sweet (^.^). i love magic.:F

POLAND!!! I like fly:)
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 8:07 AM
um how are they doing magic I typed in magic in the forum didn't find anything where is that mod? The cloths are nice too love there are diffrent colors. They look much more femine
#7 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 8:34 AM
Default Nice!
They are really good! :nod: :nod: :nod:
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 8:37 AM
Yea, how hav u got them wiv the milk carton and the bed, it looks amazing

Love the clothes, have downloaded and put them on in my skool lol
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 9:02 AM Last edited by CatMonkey : 26th Feb 2006 at 12:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by raisinfairy
any way i needed some uniforms to go with the downloads, but not trying to make any one cry, they were all crap.

I always thought cloudlessnights' stuff was fairly well done, not to mention being the only set made to match the movie versions. I have seen a lot of crap posted on MTS2, and those outfits were certainly not crap. Even if they don't match your personal tastes (which is fine,) that was a pretty tacky thing to say, in my opinion.

(not trying to start shit)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 9:06 AM
I don't think there is a 'magic mod'. XD There are ways to make things look like something they aren't. Like, for the picture where it appears like the girl is using magic to make cereal - for picture-taking purposes, you could use moveObjects on and move her while she is making the cereal - and take the picture. That way, it looks like she isn't actually making it herself.

Although, I might not make a whole lot of sense - I'm just guessing, here.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:59 AM
I also think it a bit harsh to brand other peoples creations as crap.
I think it makes you sound a little big-headed...but again that is my own opinion.

PS:- I know MY stuff is crap, I am not a modder, mesher or creator but I certainly wouldn't have a go at anyone elses creations!

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 11:57 AM
Just wonder if the persons on the picture is suppose to be ginny, dho, luna and hermione?and really great outfits:Dthey are really cool
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 2:17 PM
I think it's meant to be Ginny in Slytherin (cause she said she put Ginny in the darkside), Hermione is Gryffindor, Hannah in Huffelpuff and Cho in Ravenclaw.

They're really good thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 5:44 PM
thanxs for the unifroms,and as for as the pics go they r good,but to tell the person that asked how they where done it was uesing the moveobjects on cheat,and i think the levatating bed is like a bunk bed make with the bottom half invieabel to the game.the anmations have no got far enof to give oor sims magik,but i sure hope thye do soon,i miss maeking making form the sims 1.Happy Siming All. :wave:

Ps.can anyone tell me how far the animations have opened,how long do u think it will be befor we can really make new animation,Thanx. :wave:
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 1:35 AM
Nice, very nice! My Hogwarts clothing downloads desperately need some updates, so this is great!

((Oh- I'm IN LOVE with your avatar! Hobbes... *squeels*))

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 2:27 AM
( : i am SOOO glad some of you liked it!!! i was worried about that! any way, catmonkey, i did check out cloudlessnight's uniforms and they are most like the ones in the movie, ill give her that, but when i was trying to find some uniforms, i was wanting some with a robe you know? if you go back and read my post again you’ll notice that im still asking someone that knows more of what there doing should try, so im not saying mine is the best recolor ever made. any body can do a recolor, im just not talented with the whole mesh thing. (not trying to start “shit”)

oh ya and your right they are only trick photographs! pretty cool eh?

Why do people kill people that kill people to show killing people is wrong?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:07 PM
adorable... if you are going for that look!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:18 PM
I think your sims like "Windgardium Leviosa" xD

True Peace Only Exicts In Heaven, True Love Is Rare, But God Is Always here