Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cornelia of W.I.T.C.H. (adult)

by DarkThornRose Posted 25th Feb 2006 at 12:58 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 9:12 PM
Very very cool. I've been thinking about puting in a request for her and Will, but now I have Cornelia.
Are you by any chance going to make any of the other characters from the show?

You did a great job on her. 4 stars. Thanks for sharing her with us, alot of people are going to be happy when they find her here.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 9:19 PM
Can make the others?
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 9:30 PM
Pretty good job :o) Expeshally for you first try! :oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:00 PM
uh, i've been trying to make the others, but it's somewhat complicated because of the alpha and all
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 10:23 PM
The wings look like a poor recolour of the wings made by XM Sims - http://www.xmsims.com/
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 1:02 AM
Hey Renatus Valentinus you can say things but please do not make them so rude... As for recolors you have to start with something... Please be more mature next time... And realize that creating is difficult...
!@_@!.oO(!!!!!!!!!!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 4:17 AM
I looked at the wings, Renatus Valentinus. They don't look that similar.
Sorry, gotta put my input in!

Oh! I forgot. Very, very, great job on your first object! Keep it up and use a shovel with all that alpha. XD

'Don't you worry young'ns; llamas will rule the world.'
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:01 AM
Nifty! I love that show! I was thinking about making the characters in the sins the last time I was watching it but now I don't have to. Except I still would like to have them as teens since I think they are in middle school in the show.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:39 PM
wowo great job! thank u she's one of my fave characters!

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:08 PM
Where is Irma and Taranee?
But my favourite W.I.T.C.H.-girl is Cornelia!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 8:26 PM
She always reminds me of Tara, from BTVS.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 2:10 PM
Can you help with telling me what the exact site address is for the meshes needed for each of the outfits that each of the W.I.T.C.H. characters are wearing? I already got one, the one for Taranee, but I can't seem to find the ones that are for the other characters. Please help me out with just that one part for the characters that you have made.