Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts robes for child female (new mesh)

by Bipsouille Posted 26th Feb 2006 at 6:14 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 3:41 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:37 PM
now this is very useful! I love it,thanx!
Iam gonna make a Hp school with the sweet uniformes! =))

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:37 PM
wow this is amazing! thankyou, will be used alot i can tell u that much! will help my hogwarts neighbourhood look more authentic

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:37 PM
Holy Camoly! These are so realistic! But in the book (correct me if I'm wrong) It says, "Each student will require plain black working robes." Or something like that ... But in the movie they're like this, so I like them. Especialy when you look at the back from the front, how the house colour is there, I like that. Thankyou very much, I love them. Any chance of the same mesh being made for male kids, female teens, male teens, male young adults, female young adults etc. etc.? I'm obsessed!

Thanks again

Pure.sweetheart

*edit*

Lol, us three replied at the same time!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM
These are very nice, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pure.sweetheart
Holy Camoly! These are so realistic! But in the book (correct me if I'm wrong) It says, "Each student will require plain black working robes." Or something like that ... But in the movie they're like this, so I like them. Especialy when you look at the back from the front, how the house colour is there, I like that. Thankyou very much, I love them. Any chance of the same mesh being made for male kids, female teens, male teens, male young adults, female young adults etc. etc.? I'm obsessed!

Thanks again

Pure.sweetheart

*edit*

Lol, us three replied at the same time!

I prefere them like in the movie because they are more colored and most of us are accustomed to this style of robes.
I've made the same style meshes for teen male and female, and adult female,
the male adult is soon finished the boy version must wait a little.
You can find them here :
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=132475
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=132148
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=128105

Thank's to all for your rating ! I'm very glad with ! :trix:
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:16 PM
WOW!!! I LOVE them!!! Just like in the book!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 7:56 PM
I have been waiting for child ones as my teens have loads of uniforms...these are awesome. Thank you. Can you do child boys robes too? and possibly Quidditch robes for children...no worries if you can't.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:56 AM
Ditto the request for children's Quidditch uniforms No-one else has made them, I've noticed Sim stories where the entire team plays in their school uniforms so that Harry wouldn't look out of place in his standard uniform in the earlier stories...

These are very cool tho, nice work!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 1:34 PM
I don't know if it's something to do with my laptop's graphic's card, but whenever I upload and try to use these new meshes (all the other ones you have created) the texture looks horrible!

I don't have a picture on me, but I'll get one asap to show you what I mean
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emiejemy
I don't know if it's something to do with my laptop's graphic's card, but whenever I upload and try to use these new meshes (all the other ones you have created) the texture looks horrible!

I don't have a picture on me, but I'll get one asap to show you what I mean

I would be curious too see screenshots if you could take the time to do some... wathever in my game the textures are looking good (my graph card : Geforce 6600GT). I modify the texture with SimPE PNG's if you want I can try too re import them with Bodyshop perhabs it will be better and post them after that.
Give me news !
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 4:18 PM
That mesh looks very usefull *dreaming of pretty middle age suff* Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:49 PM
At last! They look wonderful!!! Thank you so much

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:01 AM
These are the best robes I've seen yet

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Scholar
#15 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 6:31 AM
These are great,,nice job,,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:48 AM
Any chance of getting them in "zip" format? I can't do RARs
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th May 2006 at 9:57 PM
Nice, now my kids actually have something good to wear, thanks :D

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Instructor
#18 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 9:54 PM
HI Bipsouille!

I am wondering if you will do the ones for the little boys. Thanks and nice work! :clap:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 12:30 PM
Wow! I'm making a Harry Potter film and I need Ravenclaw robes for Moaning Myrtle. I already know what she looks like and stuff:
House: Ravenclaw
Eyes: Brown
Glasses: Like Harry's
Hair: Black
Skin: Kind of a Pale/Darkish colour.
================================================================
Thanks Again!

People Never Fail The harry Potter World. We are all Potterheads.