Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

kitchen morrocan maxis recols basic game

by 15pupmaus49 Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 11:52 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:02 AM
thats nice, i really like the wallpaper, its good to have something not plain or have straight lines, if you know what i mean thanks for sharing

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:39 AM
Your kitchen is gorgeous.I needed it.Thank you for sharing:This was a brilliant idea.And your morocccan house???
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:12 AM
Very nice kitchen set..Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:14 AM
@Mehrlicht, thanks, so it was really a good idea to share. I got the house from dimorasims Villa Hammamet http://www.webalice.it/mikebur50/An...imore_pag2.html
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 1:46 AM
Thank you so much.I think I already have this house,since I love Dimorasims.But the house is not yet installed in my game.You inspired me the idea of installing it now and decorating it.Thanks again for your so beautiful kitchen.And please,if you make other recolors for your "Villa Hammamet ",would you share them too? Thaanks in advance!
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 2:14 AM
Thank you! I am working on an African theme and was thinking of building a Moroccan lot for it....
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 6:43 AM
This is beautiful. It looks like you've done a wonderful job, thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 6:45 AM
Thank you, beautiful color choices. I really like it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 8:41 PM
Default Thanks!
Thank you so much for the Moroccan kitchen! My husband is moroccan, and I really love the culture. However, most moroccan kitchens I have seen don't have the upper cupboards! Very nice!