Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 New Textures for KSK's SneakyBoy Mesh (Adult Male)

by toofresh Posted 2nd Mar 2006 at 6:42 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 3:13 AM
These are great!! I love the shoes.
Awesome job for a first upload. Keep it up.
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:03 AM
Hooray! Thankyou for the recolors of my mesh Toofresh, I was hoping other people would do a few more realistic recolors, and these look great in the screenshots, for sure.

I can't wait to see them in-game.

Please, make more! (I have a sneaky flares mesh aswell if you like jeans sorry, couldn't resist :D)

:cheers:

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
Hooray! Thankyou for the recolors of my mesh Toofresh, I was hoping other people would do a few more realistic recolors, and these look great in the screenshots, for sure.

I can't wait to see them in-game.

Please, make more! (I have a sneaky flares mesh aswell if you like jeans sorry, couldn't resist :D)

:cheers:

I should be thanking you! Because of this mesh, you got me skinning! I'm going to stick with the slim fit jeans, men should never wear flares! *snerk*
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toofresh
I should be thanking you! Because of this mesh, you got me skinning! I'm going to stick with the slim fit jeans, men should never wear flares! *snerk*

heh

Society says men shouldn't wear a lot of things, but that doesn't stop me wanting to see men in... varied and exotic outfits

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:16 AM
These are my absolute favourite jeans. *_* Thank you and Knightskykyte both. Now if I could just find more variety of shirts to go with them...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 12:40 AM
Very nice. I especially like the detail of the belts and shoes. Thanks and great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 3:18 AM
I adore these! Wonderful!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:34 AM
I love those nike sbs :]
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:55 AM
Default Very Nice
love the jeans but can you make them for females (if I knew how to do it I wouldnt have to ask anyone else )
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:13 AM
this makes me cry tears of joy. lol!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
great i love them...and the shirts you made to match

I Cannot Upload Furnished Lots, As I Am Not Able To Redistribute Most Of The Contents- Enjoy!

Check Out My Uploads & My NEW LC's House from Laguna Beach
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:08 PM
Hi I really like these jeans and was wondering if you could make a really dark pair with black vans no skools. if you could please do that it would be great. thanks for the recolors.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 5:05 PM
wow, that's really good looking for a first upload. The first things I made were horrid (and they still are... hehe) *downloads pants happily*