Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bottlecap Signs for your Home or Business!(Updated)

by cjanefly764 Posted 2nd Mar 2006 at 10:20 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2007 at 4:41 AM by cjanefly764 : better shading of map

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 10:27 PM
Thanks, these are really cool. Roadkill Cafe sign is funny...

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 10:32 PM
awsome, I love the coke sign!! Please make more.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Purplepaws : 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM.
Love the Coke and Pepsi ones! Thanks!

*Edit* Hey, I noticed these were all in one package file. Does that mean I can either have all or nothing? I just don't like to have anything alcoholic in my game.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:10 PM
:gidea: these are wicked, yes please make more thanks for sharing :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:40 PM
These are great!Can you make these into seperate files?I only want the Coca-cola and Pepsi ones.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:07 AM
I've mentioned this before, but I think those of you who make content with korporate logos on it are missing a great moneymaking opportunity.

Korporations pay HUGE sums to have "product placement" in films - WHY shouldn't they pay YOU to have "product placement" in games? (For that matter, if you wear a shirt bearing a korporate logo, they should pay you for that as well.)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:20 AM
love these!! they are great for my diners!! do you think you could make more alcoholic ones for my bars? either way great work!!

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplepaws
Love the Coke and Pepsi ones! Thanks!

*Edit* Hey, I noticed these were all in one package file. Does that mean I can either have all or nothing? I just don't like to have anything alcoholic in my game.

I thought about that just after I uploaded. It's not like kids that come on this site don't see beer commercials on TV but it kind of made me feel funny knowing that I would be the one exposing them to such. I'm working on it. I have a couple of more caps to use. I don't know why I'm having sucha hard time finding caps to copy. That's why I uploaded the map so you could replace what you don't like. But I am working on it. I'd like to have a G-rated set and an adult set to post in adults only later on. Be patient or have fun crafting a set for yourself.

I could maybe split them up as well but that would mean deleting things and I don't trust myself to delete the right things yet.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Forum Resident
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:46 AM
Hey, these are great, thank you!
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:50 PM
These are way too cool !!! Thank You for thinking of this neat idea !
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 3:55 AM
Thank you for these, very creative
#13 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 2:43 PM
I'm confused, is this just for NL, or will it work in base too?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 7:07 PM
You need a J20 one as well
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Boricua_mommy
I'm confused, is this just for NL, or will it work in base too?

Right now this set only works if you have NL because I used some colored wall lamps in that EP. Hence the colored background lights.

When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 3:08 AM
Really cool. If you can figure it out, could you possibly upload some that illuminate the room like you initially tried? That'd be great. However, these are excellent too. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:30 AM
if it is NL only could you please say so in the main text or in the expansion requiments to avoid confusion
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:57 PM
Great stuff man! Thanks
Field Researcher
#19 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 5:12 AM
Great! Thank you very much!

Alia vel Margierytka
Theorist
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 6:31 PM
These look fantastic! Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:36 AM
Perfect! I'd just been working on a rather downbeat roadside diner to be called 'Zeke's Roadkill'. and your bottle cap is just the thing!