Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Care Bears ATTACK!!

by Bubbleberri Posted 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:02 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 2:19 PM by Bubbleberri

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 8:08 AM
I love it... they're all so cute, and the "ATTACK!!" part really got me.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM
This was an excellent idea! Just perfectly matches the carebear teddy's here too! Thanks so much
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 8:28 AM
Thanks for sharing them and they are so cute!

Shawnee
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:34 AM
Aww these are so adorable. I collect care bears and these outfits are right up my alley. Hey bubbleberri did you used to post on The Memories Board or the Carlton Cards board a long time ago?
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:38 AM
They look so cute!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:56 AM
These are making me drool! Damnit why can't it be 9 o clock I need the game!!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 11:41 AM
Yeah!! These are soooo cute! I loved Care Bears when I was a kid. I watched the show all the time. My nick name has always been Care Bear.
I can't wait to use these on some toddlers. In my game the flower shop lady in blue water village is pregnent so her child will wear this.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:00 PM
OMG! These are so ADORABLE! *runs and begs parents to buy the new expansion pack*
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 12:44 PM
Oh my...these are so cute but...Im so embarrased! I kept meaning to check when OFB was out in Aus and I kept forgetting. Didnt know it was out already till I read it in your post. Well guess what Im spending the last vestiges of my paycheck on tomorrow? lol

Damn Sims 3...Im addicted all over again!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:53 PM
Can you make the hats to match the outfits? I was planning on making these when I saw the bear outfit, but you beat me to it, so now I don't need to make them.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 3:14 PM
Hey, where's lionheart bear??? lol he's the only one I really liked from my childhood!! These are so cute!! Now I'll have a holloween costume for my toddlers...and pj's!! Thanks.

Check out my site: SIMple Realty
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 5:38 PM
Awww so cute. I need to have these in my game.
It would be great if you could do a few of the cousins *cough*Swiftheart*cough* but these are great as they are.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 6:48 PM
OMG! I'm going to make one of my sims have toddlers so I can use these! Awww there SOO cute!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 8:04 PM
too cute, i had a funshine stuffed animal as a child

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:12 PM
Thanks guys. I am glad you like them so much. I was a little unsure if they would get through or not. (I haven't had much luck when I tried uploading in the past) They are not as good a quality as I normally would submit but how can you give an item more detail that they are supposed to have?

A few questions answered:

Quote: Originally posted by jazzy1
Aww these are so adorable. I collect care bears and these outfits are right up my alley. Hey bubbleberri did you used to post on The Memories Board or the Carlton Cards board a long time ago?

Busted!! Yeah that was me at the memories board. WOW that was a long time ago wasn't it? (2-3 or so years ago, seems like ages) I can't even remember the exact reason I left the board (Memories) I think there was a lot of conflict that I didn't enjoy reading.. *shrugs* Are you still active there? How is everyone?
I didn't actually post much on CC. I think I did twice and then saw someone else using my name as their own ID which freaked me out a little so I stopped posting all together.

Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Can you make the hats to match the outfits? I was planning on making these when I saw the bear outfit, but you beat me to it, so now I don't need to make them.

Unfortunately I coulnd't find the Teddy bear hat mesh. Not the one that would look good with the clothes anyways. I could find the cheaper looking version of the hats to update. I was very disappointed that I couldn't make those to match.

Quote: Originally posted by mstybl95
Hey, where's lionheart bear??? lol he's the only one I really liked from my childhood!! These are so cute!! Now I'll have a holloween costume for my toddlers...and pj's!! Thanks.

I could make one of him but the mesh would not make him look like braveheart eg: No long tail but if you could bare with that I can have him for you.
That is the main reason I didn't do cousins as the meshes would not match the actual cousins bodyshape.

Quote: Originally posted by Radioactive Chicken
Awww so cute. I need to have these in my game.
It would be great if you could do a few of the cousins *cough*Swiftheart*cough* but these are great as they are.

Again, I could make him/her (Swiftheart has been both male and female if I remember correct) But she wouldn't have the little fluffy bunny tail. If you can deal with that let me know and I will make swiftheart for you. (Swiftheart was my favourite cousin)

Quote: Originally posted by kaos_princess
Oh my...these are so cute but...Im so embarrased! I kept meaning to check when OFB was out in Aus and I kept forgetting. Didnt know it was out already till I read it in your post. Well guess what Im spending the last vestiges of my paycheck on tomorrow? lol

He hee Don't be embarrased, My Aunt actually picked up this version of the game for me while she was walking through her local shopping center, (again love you for that and thankyou :baloons: ) They were unpacking it right then. So if it wasn't for her I possibly wouldn't have mine yet and would be waiting for the 6th for the 'official' release date.

Good to see you put your paycheck to the same good use as mine normally gets. :D
Forum Resident
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM
You could use the bear hat that came with OFB. Then it would look like the Care Bears Halloween costumes.
Instructor
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 11:32 PM
These things used to give me nightmares, because of the first Care Bears movie. Now, well, now I can give my Sims those same nightmares. I have already formated my plan, I will put 3 of these in 4 of my Vampire homes. Then, I will watch as all hell breaks loose.

You did an awesome job on these, and these are going to make lots of people happy. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing them with us.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
You could use the bear hat that came with OFB. Then it would look like the Care Bears Halloween costumes.

I wanted to use the hat mesh in the image I have attached (Hopfully it shows) but for some reason when I looked for it in Bodyshop under genetic/hair it was not there. Unless its hidden somewhere that I have not found yet or only found in one hair colour?

I would love to do that though, my whole intention was to have full costumes with the hat included.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 12:27 AM
Very cute! I love them all.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 1:02 AM
Oh my! these are so adorable im in love with them you did a amazing job on them. good job.
Scholar
#22 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 8:21 AM
These are adorible! Love-a-lot was always my favorite, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 9:46 AM
I loved care bears too!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubbleberri
Again, I could make him/her (Swiftheart has been both male and female if I remember correct) But she wouldn't have the little fluffy bunny tail. If you can deal with that let me know and I will make swiftheart for you. (Swiftheart was my favourite cousin)

That would be great. Just having the costume with the symbol would be good enough for me.
#25 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 9:19 PM
cheerbear was my absolute fave. i slept with her when i was a kid. i wish i still had my old collection..... *tear*
Page 1 of 2