Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dog The Bounty Hunter

by gigachanger Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 5:42 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM by gigachanger : was asked too

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:06 AM
Dog rocks my socks!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:08 AM
Dog rules!!!!!!!!!Please dont get mad at me for saying this because I really do think you did great with Dog,Tim & Leland(sigh), but I dont think the Beth really looks that much like her in the face.I'm not flaming!Just trying to be constructive & encouraging!Peace!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:16 AM
I love Dog!!! Beth is funny as hell hehe

x;Beautiful Disaster
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:09 AM
lol no offense to beth but they really didn't have a woman of her stature and shortness to make her excatly how i woulld have liked. its sad ea discrtiminated againt fat peopleand midgets be great for making custom skins to have both with out installing a mesh someone else has made. THough the meshes that have ben made are awesome.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
These are cool. I always crack up when that show is on. I saw Tim once putting gas in his truck and he was a really cool guy.
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:14 AM
I think you did an awesome job. They look great. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:26 AM
they look great! Leland and Tim are awesome! i'm very impressed. super job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:50 AM
These are fantasitc,you did a wonderful job,thank you!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 8:41 AM
Awesome!!! Dog is the best! I just drove by Da Kine the other day, but I didn't see him!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:02 PM
I wonder if they ever have people come in their office just to say "hi" & if they do I wonder if it causes problems with filming or whatever.If I ever got to go to HI The first thing I'd probably say to my husband is,"Lets go meet Dog!!" :haha:
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:48 AM
Man,,, I think you did an Excellent job on these,,,I know Dog will appricate this, i watch his shows much as possible, thanks so much for sharing these.
WATCH out Simmies Dogs in town,lol

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:21 AM
Friggin awsome sims! My dad and I LOVE this show. Who'd have thought? A kind of girly girl would love this show? hehe Thanks

The only reason people deny unexplanable things, is becuase they are afraid of the unknown, and aren't ready to accept the fact some things can't be explained with logic.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:31 AM
Great job on dog and family but could you please make some more clothes for them i would love to have dogs vest
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:45 PM
aww, I'm addicted to that show. Good job on the sims, they look pretty dead on!

Runway clothing for your sims Doursim