Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlliCommunityhotelbedroom

by McAlli Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 7:18 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 12:20 PM by -Maylin-

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:35 PM
Very cool. i Travel a lot so I'm quit familiar with the horris striped wallpaper and the matching chairs .. .

Good job. Motel Sim here i come
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
What is Horris? I designed this wallpaper and furniture. It is not a copy of anything but my imagination. What is horris? I am really curious and want to know.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 4:09 PM
Its probably a name of some fabric house, or the name of a particular fabric.
So McAlli is the mesh included in your file?
If not can we have a link to pick it up at Grapholina's, thanks
this looks marvelous, I cant wait to try it out,
(trying to keep busy, I dont have and cant get OFB yet)
XXX
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:11 PM
thank you!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:06 AM Last edited by McAlli : 17th Dec 2007 at 7:59 PM.
TO ALL: I have altered Grapholina's behavs for the bed so you can use it in community lots. THIS MESH NEEDS TO OVERWRITE GRAPHS ORIGINAL MESH. USE THE MESH IN THIS PACKAGE IF YOU WANT A BED IN COMMUNITY LOT!!!! Please everyone, read the paragraph I wrote when I uploaded it. We don't write stuff for fun. FunkeyMonkiey Read above blurb please
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 8:39 AM
Thank You! I have been wanting to put a hotel/motel in my new Downtown lakewood!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:29 PM
I have always wanted to make a hotel since the first game came out! This is fabulous! Thank you very much! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:06 PM
Cool! I can't wait to start building my hotel. I really need a place to stash all those evil Sim mother-in-laws.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
tytytytyty ali

this looks great.i realy hope it works in ofb on the comunety lot there. its so boring to take a cab home all the time lol
and ty to the person who let u redo her mesh. that was realy nice of her
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 12:22 AM
Quote:
What is Horris? I designed this wallpaper and furniture. It is not a copy of anything but my imagination. What is horris? I am really curious and want to know.

I may be wrong, but I think they meant to say "horrid"--as in your typical motel-style. "D" and "S" are awfully close on the keyboard, and I understand what they mean about the repetivity of motel patterns. Not yours, mind, but of typical motel patterns in general!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 12:24 AM
Nice work, thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:18 AM Last edited by McAlli : 17th Dec 2007 at 8:00 PM.
Velvet morning, yes, it was supposed to be horrid. He was tired when he wrote it. And it is actually a compliment, because if it looks like a hotel, I have achieved the look I wanted.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 10:06 AM
Great job McAlli i can finally put a bed in my hotel. Instead of doing changelotzoning you've been a big help Thanx to you and Grapholina
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 4:26 AM Last edited by nitto1320i : 13th Aug 2006 at 4:36 AM.
how is it possible for you guys to make a hotel/motel in community lots when sims can't sleep on community lots.. *curious*
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 6:02 PM
you alter the properties of the mesh so that sims can sleep on it. It works. Try it. Just like any other new mesh or hack. Although this is not a hack, just a mesh that has different properties so it works on community lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 11:28 AM
hi, this is a great download but i just cant seem to get it to work properly in my hotel? im probably doing something wrong, ive got all the ep`s and everything and ive downloaded this bed and when i put it in my hotel none of the hotels customers sleep on it? any help would be great thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 5:03 PM
Thank you