Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Internet-Cafe Computer (Visitor Enabled Computer)

by Pyrobon Posted 6th Mar 2006 at 9:13 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2006 at 4:21 AM by Pyrobon

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:24 AM
Sounds great to me - will be sure to download this as soon as I get home! Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:44 AM
Is there a picture?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 12:31 PM
Hi
Just downloaded this. I've been looking for a download like this for a while. Thanks so much and keep up the great work.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:48 PM
Yes, a screencap would be very helpful. Or perhaps you could just add in a note up there, like which computer (Moneywell or Lttle Sister) it is based off?

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:42 PM
Finally!!!!
So now I beg you to make the same with exercise machines!
I want to have really functional gym!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:43 PM
yeah, a functional gym would be great! and im glad you decided to do this its my dream to own a coffee shop in RL but i guess ill have to settle with this for now!!thanks a bunch

dont feed or tease the animals!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:09 PM
Thank you!!!! I tried doing an internet cafe and well, it didn't work I had to quickly turn it in to an electronics shop before I lost everything.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:13 PM
I think this was an excellent idea!

The only problem I have found with it.... and this is a small one.
I can't put the moneywell computer in the sims backpack.
Like when teens are moving off to college. :tread:

Sims 2 - a dollshouse for you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 11:15 PM
You can't put computers that are on in the sims inventory anymore. That's a "bug" that was fixed. Try turning it off first.

PS I love Scotland. Awesome place!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:03 AM
cool try to post a pic tho...but its awsome!!!

I love cats! I Have 2 Blueeyes & Meowth plz check out my cat downloads! on www.modthesims2.com And thesims2.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
Thank you guys! I'm glad you've liked this so much. Yes! I know i should've post some screenshots but is just i would like to publish them with the animation bug fixed first. Oh and about the functional gym...since you seem to want this so much i could give it a try! So i was modifying several exercises machine and it seems like they are visitor enabled. Any of you have tried to open a functional gym in OFB? Why you say it isn't functinal? Visitors didn't see motivated to use them? I would thanks if you could give me some answers here
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#13 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:37 PM
Any of you have tried to open a functional gym in OFB? Why you say it isn't functinal? Visitors didn't see motivated to use them?
=====
Oh I dont have OFB yet - can't say anythingabaut the gym in OFB.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Any of you have tried to open a functional gym in OFB? Why you say it isn't functinal? Visitors didn't see motivated to use them?
=====
Oh I dont have OFB yet - can't say anythingabaut the gym in OFB.

they will use gym machines but not very often, they mostly prefer to hang out and have fun instead of working lol
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 3:21 PM
im guessing that the ready made gym in bluewater is only for playable sims?

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:17 PM
I don't know how it works in an internet cafe where there's nothing else to do, but other places like my arcade (where I was hoping they would check email, play SSX), they are showing no interest whatsoever. They would rather do something else.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 4:47 AM
Have you tried Simlogical's home business gym machines? They're hacked to be more attractive to Sims and charge per use, I think.

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 5:33 PM
Oh so they just don't feel motivated enough. Yep, i can try that. And Gdwitch, they should feel more attracted to play on the computer than anything else. I modified the pcs to have a VERY HIGH autonomy.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#19 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 8:47 PM
I don't know how it works in an internet cafe where there's nothing else to do, but other places like my arcade (where I was hoping they would check email, play SSX), they are showing no interest whatsoever. They would rather do something else
=========
I ve noticed that too.

Have you tried Simlogical's home business gym machines? They're hacked to be more attractive to Sims and charge per use, I think.
=====
Oh I ll check em now thanks!

Pyrobon , so you update files, did you?

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 3:24 AM
>>Oh so they just don't feel motivated enough. Yep, i can try that. And Gdwitch, they should feel more attracted to play on the computer than anything else. I modified the pcs to have a VERY HIGH autonomy. <<

Yes, does this mean you have updated or are in process?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 4:23 AM
In process
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 10:39 PM
A quick question: Does this computer appeal to the playable (read: manager) sim or sims on the lot as well? Or does it not advertise as being an addictive object to playable sims?

Certainly, we wouldn't benefit from it's presence if the manager keeps playing on the computer. :P
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:13 AM
Could you make a version of this based on the Alienware PC downloadable from Maxis? That is my favorite PC in the game. Wouldn't matter to me if it required the original download to be present to function, as I have all the Maxis downloads installed at all times anyway (unless I've missed something).
#24 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 5:33 AM
Thank you!
#25 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:56 PM
Thank you !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2