Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Long Hair With Bangs for Males

by Sshodan Posted 7th Mar 2006 at 12:36 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:43 AM
Thank you so much ^_^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:55 AM
WOW! These are very pretty and straight and elegant and..... *trails off* So many good tings from you all in one day! You've yourself a devoted fan right now The sim community would not be the same without you.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:09 AM
Thank you very much! Excellent work.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:10 AM
So pretty!

Gratuitous use of cut and paste!
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:13 PM
Thank You; This will be perfect for my Ayame sim :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 11:44 PM
This hair is so perfect for one of my sims. Thanks so much. I hope to see more hairs like these.
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 1:33 AM
Oh wow, another hair mesh for males!

It's great you're making attractive, interesting creations to make male sims gorgeous, thankyou!

I Love your work <3

Can't wait to see more male hair meshes from you, Sshodan, they are sure to be stunning

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Instructor
#9 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 11:34 AM
Sounds great for my Sesshoumaru, which he really needs that since I'm planning to make some meshes during the most part of the year. However, a lot of things were pretty hectic during my time so I guess I have to make sure that I would just expand my uploading progress to two or three months as the least since some people were thinking, "She's bluffing" every time I made the end of the month as the deadline. But thank you guys for just taking on some projects that I've left behind as well as knowing how my life is since I've been working on some projects (which ended disasterously, no doubt :disagree as well.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 2:37 AM
Yay! Thanx so much!! This is just what I was looking for. :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th May 2006 at 10:02 PM
these look great, can't wait to try them out in game, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:00 PM
Thank you very much! I love it!
Millionth Post Member
#13 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:34 PM
heehee! thanks! It's very good!

*insert witty quote here*
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:48 AM
I'm so glad I could finally find a mesh of long hair for males with bangs. I've been looking all over just for my character Tyr, who's got exactly what's on here.... I can't believe I missed it.

Are there any plans to update on this hair to make it just as platinum in value as your more recent works? ~_^ I love how much you've improved your technique lately. Do you know of anyone who recolored this also? I'm just very interested in this hair.

I have 5 characters (sadly >>) who need this. One has pink hair and his name is Vehuere, and the other has white hair and that's Tyr.

I guess my point is, thanks!