Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forcefield Control Panel - Star Trek Style *UPDATE*

by xanathon Posted 8th Mar 2006 at 10:09 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2009 at 4:12 PM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:15 PM
OMG Thanks for the trek stuff,but you have to stop
I think I'm getting sexually aroused...

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:19 PM
Grin. I take that as a compliment... :D

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:55 PM
*kneels and lowers head to ground* "Xanathon, Xanathon, Xanathon....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 11:43 PM
I wonder if there's a way to make this work like the alarm? It looks awesome, anyway. :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:54 AM
Not only are you back, but back with a vengance. Keep it coming Xanathon, my sims world keeps getting better all the time.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:05 AM
This LOOKS terrific!!!

:valentine

Does it run without an EP? And, WHERE can I find it in the game!!!

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
DANG! *stares* You're my favorite!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 3:48 AM
Killer, and just a thought. On your forcefield post, you said you couldnt get them to not stop walking through it. Im just blabbering away here, but do you think if you made it a fence, that it might help? Might, might not, I know as much about this as I do about Nuero-surgery.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:41 PM
Great! could it be made so this item could turn on / off the force field.
Inventor
#11 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 9:04 PM
Cool. Thanks for sharing. One more object for my Mars community control center. Thanks for sharing this (and the other starfleet) console(s).
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 5:13 AM
Firstly I'd like to say thanks for your efforts in providing a little more Sci-Fi into our Sims 2 worlds, especially a bit of Star Trek.
I am finding a use for quite a few of your creations in my latest project...
an Enterprise themed lot, (that I will eventually load up here - but its taking forever to tweak).

I was using your force field panel as a general all purpose panel that I scattered about the place.
Unfortunately I can't use it everywhere I would like as it blocks travel through the square it is placed in, (which stops it being used in narrow corridors).

Good luck in finding how to make the forcefield work. Then I can stop people escaping from the brig !

Thanks again.

(here's a preview of my Enterprise lot).
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Duds
I was using your force field panel as a general all purpose panel that I scattered about the place.
Unfortunately I can't use it everywhere I would like as it blocks travel through the square it is placed in, (which stops it being used in narrow corridors).

Sorry about that glitch, I'm going to correct that! Watch out for an update later today!

Quote: Originally posted by Duds
(here's a preview of my Enterprise lot).

That's what I call "really cool work"!!!

happy simming,
Xanathon

.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 4:58 PM
The object was updated. Please have a look in the first post for details and redownload!

happy simming,
Xanathon

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:15 AM
Thanks for the update !!!

For my lot I am on to the terrain now,
I have to figure out how to make a swimmable lake...
Might have it finally ready in a week.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 1:58 AM
YOU ARE BACK!!!! COOL!! AWESOME!! and to anyone who read this, we are all crazt about getting voyager's doors!!! and replicator!!!

xenathon you rock!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:59 AM
Default Kick Ass!
My Uncle is Ralph Senensky the Director of the some of original Star Treks, thank you for this.Vive La Ralph!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for all your star trek items. These are perfect for my Snadowsky lot..love your work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 12:48 PM
YAY! 8D
Now I can mix my Naruto, Gorillaz, and Star Trek sims! 8D
And mabey my one little L Death Note sim 'cause he's so cute... >.>
XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 4:35 PM
This Is Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Build This For Sims 3?????????????????