Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

“Obscure” Hair for Males

by Sshodan Posted 10th Mar 2006 at 9:30 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2006 at 7:10 PM by Sshodan

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 9:40 PM
OMG, I LOVE it! So pretty! My J-Rock sims thank you. ^_^ And me, too!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 9:47 PM
My Jrock sims thank you as well!

And I love that song... I was actually listening to it earlier today at school!

"With cold fingers I trace the tearstains on your cheek
In a trembling voice 'Return to the sky' I repeat" ~Malice Mizer
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:07 PM
Mm... I might have found a new hair style for my Nathaniel sim...

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:41 PM
I love you. :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:50 PM
This is fantastic hair, the sim i made of my bf will look even more like him now with this hair! Thanks for sharing xx

**Prepare for Air! Assume the position!**
My name's Cookie, pleased to meet ya! xx
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:59 PM
Like everyone else said, this is really pretty. Once again, I love the textures. Each color seems to fit all the different jrockers. Love your work, keep up the excellent quality! Oh, and just out of curiousity, was the hair name 'Obscure' based from Dir en Grey's single 'Obscure' (Hope you don't mind that question, i'm just really curious)?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:12 PM
snowyangst - Yes it is, I was listening to that son wail creating the hair, so when I needed to name the mesh it was the first thing I thought of

I’m really glad you like my the thing I make, by the way. All that nice comments surely warm creators hart, and inspire me to continue
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:32 PM
wow these are awsome!!

~~scary sherry~~

p.s. DEG rocks!! \m/
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:35 AM
thanks they are great for my sims

Game tip: inorder to delete an object that can't be deleted even with the ''move_objects on'' cheat like:''plates or homeworks..etc'' put it on a table then delete the table using ''move_objects on''.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:42 AM
Hey. I don't comment a lot on people's work but I noticed that you put this hair in the correct colour bin, which saves me a lot of work, so THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU MAN! Peace.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:54 AM
I love the hair... and the song :P
Thank you!

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:10 AM
As always your work is excellent...it is most appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:38 AM
Yay more hair! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU! And Dannen's modelling I'm glad you like him! Keep up the great work!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 5:02 AM
Awesome hair! Time to make-over a few Elves, methinks The brown might be just what I need to re-do my Sim-Elven prince... Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 6:08 AM
i luv ur work!!! just one question..hehe.....where did u get that gorgeous make-up used on that silver haired guy??? :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 8:45 AM
I just have to say...OMG!!!!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO DLing these!!!! I do have one request....*looks around shiftily (is that a word???)* can you make this for females too???????

*ducks and hides*

Anji :frog:

*MUAH* :lovestruc

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:52 AM Last edited by Sshodan : 11th Mar 2006 at 10:01 AM.
chaztira The qestion is not to me, ask schuldig_seiben
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:34 AM
Wow, I love this mesh! o_o<3 And I'm sure all my J-rock sims will love it aswell! Thank you for for creating good stuff! ^_^

ps. Is that Dannen-guy available for download somewhere too? Cause he's gorgeous @_@
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 4:26 PM
chaztira: Dannen's eye makeup is by Barcelonista here on MTS2, and his lipgloss and blush is by Helaene.

Willbur: Thankyou :wavegbye: I've shared him with quite a few people on the Sims 2 Community website ^___^ If you want him to, drop me a quick PM with your email and I'll send him right over. That applies to everyone

[Alright...this is shameless plugging and I'm not sure it's allowed...but here's a link to a picture of Dannen as I send him (minus the hair, though)...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e.../DannenJPEG.jpg

Sorry for hijacking the thread... :sorry: I'll remove it if I have to!]

And again, great work, Sshodan! And you're working fast, too! Keep it up
Inventor
#21 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 4:19 PM
Wonderful creation ! Thank youx
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 6:00 AM
I love the hair, but are they in the right hair bins?

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 9:32 AM
categorized by color - that means yes, they are.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:16 AM Last edited by DrBeast : 30th Mar 2006 at 11:23 AM.
Ah, properly binned. Thank you for that! Looks pretty similar to my hair I must say. Would be identical if the split was in the middle, heh. Gonna give this a try, seems interesting.

Edit: my word! Properly binned AND in the same family! Great job indeed! No more browsing like a fool between hair color categories to find the matching one! If only you had removed the excess textures as well, it'd be a 10/10 in proper hair packaging! This hair will definitely stay!

Let the Beast inside you free!
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 11:25 AM
yeah!! a lot of thanks for you girl!! the hair is awesome!!! thx!!!! i like it so much!!!
Page 1 of 2